cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g750Jx BIOS boot options priorty list empty!!

Gokho91
Level 7
Hi to all fellow g750 users. Previous day while i was browsing in the windows explorer i suddenly i got an blue screen and so an error. Then i restarted my laptop and its open bios automaticly. After that i realized that boot option priorty list is empty. By the way bios is in default setting. I can see the my harddrives and dvd in sata config menu. But i cant solve the problem is someone exprienced this problem what could it be? By the way my baby is g750Jx
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Hi, unfortunately, sounds like something happened to Windows and maybe your hard drive too.

Consider contacting your local ASUS Support to troubleshoot and arrange service if necessary especially if you are still under warranty.
http://support.asus.com/Hotlines.aspx?SLanguage=en

If you don't mind erasing everything and can reinstall Windows, you may want to try this, but may not help.

Otherwise, if you have a spare hard drive you can use to reinstall Windows without getting into trouble with the warranty, try this to see if your hard drive may just be bad.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice it is under warrenty right now. I tried to install windows in a spare hdd but this time it gives an error that i need to use a proper
device in the booting screen this time. I guess it is time to send it to service. By the way idk is it important but the spare hdd i tried to install win is in the second slot..