cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Front Panel/Base LCD Display

adebabyo1
Level 7
Hi All,

Hoping you can advise me, I have the ROG Front Panel connect to my Hero vii Mobo. The issue I have is with the RPM fan display is that its only displaying 3 digits instead of 4, when first installed it displayed 4 but after flashing the mobo with updated FW and updating the front panel with the new FW it now only displays 3 digits.

The digit thats missing is the last digit of the RPM, i have google'd this to no avail so i was hoping someone could shed some light on this.

the panel was purchased on the 14/07 along with the mobo it was a bundle deal, so im just hoping its a FW issue i dont real want to send both items back for a replacement it was a hassle to tidy those cables lol

any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2

abergonados
Level 7
I have the same motherboard and front panel,i did the same update but I don't have your problem,i think that is a hardware issue,you must return it....:(,mine doesn't close the display after pc shutdown,didnt find a solution yet.

abergonados wrote:
I have the same motherboard and front panel,i did the same update but I don't have your problem,i think that is a hardware issue,you must return it....:(,mine doesn't close the display after pc shutdown,didnt find a solution yet.

You have to check your BIOS - and your powersupply has to be ERP ready - You will do it in APM section of your bios - it switches mine completely off - you just can't use the USB charging then. It will cold start.