cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SOLVED] [Intel USB3] no drivers for VEN_8086&DEV_8CA4&SUBSYS_85341043 (VII Gene)

erix_jansen
Level 7
EDIT: It were the Intel USB3 drivers, damn it!! It looks so easy now, it barely nees more details.

BUT, listen up Asus People!!!! ->
The VII GENE CD Menu does not show it !!!!!!! .... Only the ASMEDIA Usb3 drivers are mentioned in the menu interface!!!!

But on the contents of the CD we can find Drivers/USB/Intel....

Note to ASUS (2): on the download sections for M.VII Gene: INTEL USB3 IS NOT MENTIONED

My Device Manager is now ok for 100%.

Finally i can sleep, hahaha SUPER BOARD, great HARDWARE job ASUS!!!

Ah, I cannot edit the Thread Title. If the Admin can do that, great!

-----------------------------------------

Hi,
I have searched internet and no references for this yest, only a German website and the guy does not tell what it is, just that a windows reinstlal solved it.

I have removed it and it returns but no drivers.
\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA4&SUBSYS_85341043
Ah, it is called in my language "Data adquisicion driver and PCI signal processing" in Device manager
I could tell Asus somehow if needed, don't know....
Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

erix_jansen
Level 7
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-hardware/unknown-device-named-pci-data-ac...

found this, reading more... No, nothing usefull. This driver apparently can be downloaded for various laptops (Asus, Acer, etc) but it is not instalable here.

erix_jansen
Level 7
Someone can confirm that it is indeed the
"Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver"
to start searching for something more specific?...

THANKS!

erix_jansen
Level 7
I have installed Asmedia SATA controller en INTEL grafix (and audio).

Still the same device with "unable to install drivers".

In the Device Manager it sits in the PCIExpress group with all the Intel and Asus parts, so it is PART of the MOBO.

I can only think of mSATA, mSSD, or maybe other not enabled stuff, but what can it be? Help please!

Thanks!!!!

erix_jansen
Level 7
My install is in Spanish, the translation is as stated above
"Data adquisition and PCI signal processing controller/driver"

I installed all the reasonable drivers directly from the Asus website, not using the CD.
Is it possible that the CD includes some hidden driver or inf that I need?

Any tip is Much appreciated!!!

erix_jansen
Level 7
I edit first post with solution....

Nate152
If you haven't got the pci controller issue fixed, you want to install the Intel Management Engine Interface driver on the Asus support page.