cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid-Month Mantle Madness! [15-23rd August 2014]

X-ROG
Level 15
Get thinking people. Competition opens in 15 days.

29 REPLIES 29

X-ROG
Level 15
Bump for competition details online. Hope it can be fun for some of you! We're not looking at quality of English in entry, just to convey a cool idea in an understandable way is fine!

X-ROG
Level 15
Gogogogo! write your entry in this thread!

must be hard, my brain was not the Haswell generation, 😉

but I'll try it soon . .
Let's get 32 Gigs of RAM for our brain ! , Be 100% creative 😄

fr3d
Level 10
So do you enter the competition here or theres a separate link?

fr3d wrote:
So do you enter the competition here or theres a separate link?

Right here!

Thank you and Welcome, MrB!

It would be an medieval world gameplay would be similar to mas effect 2, different choices lead to different situations, main characters would be humans with magical propreties, there would be a choice to switch between then while ingame, players will have to build their characters to take on challenges at hand(leveling system similar to LOL, but with tiers after a certain boss you'd have to go from TIER1 to TIER2 for example), as for storyline I can't really think of a great plot and write it in 100 words

How can I participate?

Dalesuaz wrote:
How can I participate?

Just write your entry in this thread! 🙂

MisterB
Level 7
Mine is already scripted. Its Steampunk, its loosely matrix Orientated. Its FPS and RPG hybrid. Its a game of Humanity evolving only to find out we dont evolve but return to our creators and we dont like what we are/where. This game includes Weapon crafting, armor salvage. 3-4 Minor bosses per level plus a main boss per level to progress to the next level.