cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox Users

RobSys
Level 7
Hi all,

After the most recent update of Firefox, it appears that it's not possible to use Firefox to login on this site! The following message is displayed:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to account.asus.com. Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_invalid_signing_cert)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

For the time being you have to use another browser (like the Microsoft rubbish)

I have copied this to ASUS...

Rob
Maximus VIII Formula, i7-6700K Clocked to 4.6+ GHz, EK EVO + XSPC Resevoir + D5 Water Cooling, 32GB G-Skill TridentZ F4-3200C160-32GTZB DDR4, Intel 750 NVMe 400G, 5, Seagate 3TB HDD + 4TB WD HDD, MSI GTX980 Ti Golden Edition.
5 REPLIES 5

xxLoTeKxx
Level 7
seems to work fine with google chrome

[/HR]

[/HR]

Menthol
Level 14
I am using latest version of Firefox on Win 7 64 without issue

Hi all...

Not sure what went wrong but ROG support sent this...

Two things to try:

· Clearing your cache for ROG forums

· Login direct via https://account.asus.com/info.aspx and see if there’s still an issue.

Thanks,

ROG Support

That worked fine and I can now login as per usual...

Thanks!
Maximus VIII Formula, i7-6700K Clocked to 4.6+ GHz, EK EVO + XSPC Resevoir + D5 Water Cooling, 32GB G-Skill TridentZ F4-3200C160-32GTZB DDR4, Intel 750 NVMe 400G, 5, Seagate 3TB HDD + 4TB WD HDD, MSI GTX980 Ti Golden Edition.

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15
Heya fellow Aussie!! all good for me too(latest FF), glad to see you've got it sorted 🙂

NEOAethyr
Level 7
I believe since ver 29, since the ui change anyways, that firefox has been very buggy.
I'm using v30 right now since anything newer is screwed even more and didn't have any bug fixes that ver 29 needed.

Ver 29+ is good for linux if you want a custom menu.
Otherwise if you don't have any major config diff's between ver's, I'de go back to ver 27.0.1 or v28, I can't remeber which was the better, probably 27.0.1 actually...
I'de be using the older ver myself if it weren't for a config profile that I use for both the linux and windows ver's.

One other thing, if you have js disabled you won't beable to login, the login link will be missing and if you use another browser to get the link, it will give some sort of http error on the login page (it won't show the boxes).
I just found this out a min ago, I forgot I disabled js for a page I was checking out, latest ver's of ff can't change js on the fly like the older ver used to, so I didn't even realize it was off.
My idiot color blind self didn't even see the grey color on the toggle button I have lol, yeah I can see the colors but I just didn't notice it, I should probably work on this ui thing again.
I miss opera :(.