Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array

If it happened during gaming suddenly and If you have your laptop for at least few months, there is possibility that BGA crashed.

However, try do last things
    1) Remove C:\Nvidia -VERY IMPORTANT
    2) Uinstall driver from Device Manager, but with checked remove driver files from the disk option - make sure You selected that, because this is also IMPORTANT

Then try to install Nvidia driver but from ASUS website [for your model of course]
    If this wont help, do the last thing

3) Download "Display Driver Uinstaller" and uninstall all driver elements by using this application [automatic and very simple and safe - tested].
    Then install driver again [from Asus website]

If this wont help, then there is big chance that BGA crashed [or other element connected with this GPU], then You have to send the laptop to the service

I have installed the newest Nvidia driver - but I have GTX 760M and no issue for a few days now.
    If all above will help, do the procedures 1-2 [or eventually 3] again and try to install the newest one.
    I recommend the newest drivers, because I see a little improvement in performance in games
    Last edited by xdon82; 08-01-2014 at 07:53 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array Kelusion PC Specs
    Kelusion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G750JZ
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JZA
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ 4710HQ Processor
    Memory (part number)Samsung M471B1G73QH0-YK0 - 32GB DDR3L SDRAM
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX880M 4GB GDDR5 VRAM (Auto-Overclocked)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    MonitorSasmung 55' Smart U9000, Samsung Syncmaster S24B300
    Storage #1512GB SSD
    Storage #21.5 TB HDD 7200 RPM
    CPU CoolerStock
    CaseStock
    Power SupplyStock
    Keyboard Corsair RGB K70 (2014)
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse
    Headset Beats Studio Pro
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro - 64Bit
    Network RouterCisco

Quote Originally Posted by xdon82 View Post
    I have installed the newest Nvidia driver - but I have GTX 760M and no issue for a few days now.
    If all above will help, do the procedures 1-2 [or eventually 3] again and try to install the newest one.
    I recommend the newest drivers, because I see a little improvement in performance in games
    My friends have different models, the latest driver worked for 2 days with a G750JM user, however he got bsod while playing Metro LL, then that was the first game which gave then later on he kept getting bsod and eventually reverted back to 337.88, while the other two with JZ and JS models face issues right in their first games, so am not so sure if 800 series its causing problems or what, but yea one just got a BSOD when he opened Asus Tweak after an upgrade lol but yea will wait for the official release on Asus Support

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by xdon82 View Post
    If it happened during gaming suddenly and If you have your laptop for at least few months, there is possibility that BGA crashed.

However, try do last things
    1) Remove C:\Nvidia -VERY IMPORTANT
    2) Uinstall driver from Device Manager, but with checked remove driver files from the disk option - make sure You selected that, because this is also IMPORTANT

Then try to install Nvidia driver but from ASUS website [for your model of course]
    If this wont help, do the last thing

3) Download "Display Driver Uinstaller" and uninstall all driver elements by using this application [automatic and very simple and safe - tested].
    Then install driver again [from Asus website]

If this wont help, then there is big chance that BGA crashed [or other element connected with this GPU], then You have to send the laptop to the service

I did all the following yesterday and the day before and no luck. And if a factory restore doesn't fix it, it's definably a hardware Issue. I refuse to deal with ASUS RMA Dept. They should be treating us like gold in the customer service dept for buying a high end computer, and I feel that they forgot what made then a great brand in the first place. Look at this forums, it's full of issues, it's unexpectable.

This was my third G750JS in 3 months, I'm very grateful for my retailer for replacing my laptops for me for new ones, but I have decided to not exchange it for another Asus until I see that changes have been made to the ROG brand

1st laptop - bad battery and charging pings
    2nd laptop - bad power supply
    3rd laptop - video card craps out

I will be trying the new MSI GT72 dominator pro laptop 010, it's more money, but I'm hoping that it will last one year with no issues, and I will be happy.

Thanks for all the help and support, and good luck with your laptops.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kelusion View Post
    My friends have different models, the latest driver worked for 2 days with a G750JM user, however he got bsod while playing Metro LL, then that was the first game which gave then later on he kept getting bsod and eventually reverted back to 337.88, while the other two with JZ and JS models face issues right in their first games, so am not so sure if 800 series its causing problems or what, but yea one just got a BSOD when he opened Asus Tweak after an upgrade lol but yea will wait for the official release on Asus Support
    Thanks for all your help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3