cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought an ASUS G750JM-T4012H and have questions about temperatures

Deagzyo
Level 7
I got some question'(s)? When im playing wow what should the tempature of my motherboard be and the CPU? Its currently at (60+)
But the motherboard is 70 when playing? Also I had this thing one of the fans in the back was not working no hot air was comming out from the fan when I had my hand in front of it, But on the left side it did?.. Feels like the same **** again no hot air is comming from the right fan if ur typing its the right in the back any suggestions?
2 REPLIES 2

Deagzyo
Level 7
its currently at ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JM (SOCKET 0) 70°C (When playing world of warcraft) and downloading the world. IM very new to notebooks and the temperatures

Kelusion
Level 7
Right Fan = GPU
Left Fan = CPU

CPU/GPU will not blow out hot air, when the temp is 45C or below however air will still be noticed blown out to keep components cool, it will start pushing more when the games or apps required to use it kicks in. You can download HWMonitor to see what are the actual temperatures moreover if anything below 90C your good enough, but if it exceeds above 90C then you have a problem.
Where to find latest Asus Rog G750/751 drivers?

Please use search in the forums, there might be alot of threads which have similar answers to what you are looking for!