ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

How to take a screenshot on a PC for free

Hi Everyone,here is a guide to do this on your computer

Quote:

We could spend all day arguing the merits of a good screen-capture utility. They are quick and efficient, often providing a simple way to take a JPG snapshot of an application window or your entire display in a matter of seconds without the need to download any external software. Perhaps you need to send a screenshot to tech support, email an image to a friend, or, if you’re like us, capture a screenshot for an awesome how-to guide about how to take a screenshot on a PC. Luckily, Windows has several built-in features for taking and saving screenshots for whatever reason you might need them, and they’re only a couple of keyboard clicks away. All three methods covered in this guide are free, no hassle, and work fantastically on nearly all machines built in the last decade and beyond. Let’s take a look.

Read more: http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...#ixzz3991pP9l4

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Nice one Wolverine ...
    Any image editor works quite in the same way .. PrintScreen, Paste .. Crop, Save, Done.
    I use IrfanView32, I have for years .. but indeed, humble Paint found on All Windows based machine works fine. Thnx. .c.

ROG Guru: Green Belt Array

Thanks Chris

I was hoping that this would be a useful piece of information instead of just some keyboard talk
    Last edited by 01 Wolverine; 08-01-2014 at 06:16 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

No really, just get Greenshot. http://getgreenshot.org/