cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free (UK) Asus Laptop Bag

Retired
Not applicable
Hi Guys

I got an Asus gamer laptop bag with my G74, i still use my XPS Backpack and rather than leave it gather dust i thought someone from the ASUS community might like a new bag so if anyone would like an asus gamer backpack ill send to ya free
9 REPLIES 9

Kipper
Level 10
Nice gesture, but shipping will be expensive from Scotland. Maybe someone from that side of the pond will take you up.

Kipper wrote:
Nice gesture, but shipping will be expensive from Scotland. Maybe someone from that side of the pond will take you up.

Yeah, I could use a good bag for my G73 but the shipping would cost more than the bag! LOL
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

DaemonCantor
Level 13
I'd love to have a new bag but will my desktop fit in it???I think not so I'm out too....lol Hopefully you find some one over there that needs it...

G4MER
Level 9
I just got a new ASUS Laptop at best buy.. it did not come with a bag. ;( So if your still looking for someone... my High speed gaming laptop err... school laptop needs a place to be cradled in. Is Texas too far?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+/+Intel%26%23174%3B+Core%26%23153%3B+i7+Processor+/+17.3%2...
WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Dang! G4MER, that's a nice Lap warmer you got...!

Retired
Not applicable
Okay Anyone in the UK intrested? 😉

G4MER
Level 9
Oh your in the UK.. dude, find someone closer, I would not do that too you.

Thanks Daemon, yeah after winning the ASUS PC, I had to have the laptop, its for school ya know.. 😉 wink wink knudge knudge.
WINNER Of: iBUYPOWER / ASUS - GAMER PALADIN Z68

CPU - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor
MoBo - Maximus IV Extreme-Z
ODD - BLU-RAY Reader Combo Drive
PSU - 850W Extreme Gaming Series Power Supply
VGA - ASUS GTX 570 DirectCU II (1 GB)
Memory - 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory – Corsair Vengeance
Audio - ASUS Xonar DX
Networking - Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card
Hard Drive - 60GB SSD SATA III 6Gb/s – Single Drive

( I WAS A G4MER, WHEN G4MING WAS UNCOOL )

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Yeah...and you have everyone in the computer club Drooling right...! while you play Rift wireless in class....

xeromist
I changed your title to hopefully get more of the right kind of attention.

Let's limit posts to interested parties now so we don't fill his thread with too much nonsense. (yes I'm guilty too) 🙂
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…