Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by nvrs View Post
    Bummer man,
    good luck, i am still waiting for a response, at least the retailer acknowledged the problem - they reproduced and recorded the problem themselves after Asus returned the monitor saying nothing was wrong with it and sent it back to them.
    Thanks. I just filled the form on the retailer webpage. I hope I will get an answer soon.
    EDIT: retailer will not dealing with the warranty. I have to check directly with Asus. Filled the form yesterday.
    I hope it will not be an endless story...
    Last edited by Nono; 12-11-2014 at 10:25 AM.

New ROGer Array

::::::RMA Update:::::

I had the horizontal lines problem, but other than that a pixel perfect monitor with very little back bleed. I RMA'd my monitor on 11/10/14 because the text was blurry and I was having the same issues as everyone else here.

Today (12/12/2014) I got my replacement monitor back. I say replacement because it appears they sent me a completely new monitor in the original box, still factory sealed and with all cables/retail accessories. This new monitor has a September created date. My old one was July. I got everything hooked up and this monitor (just like my last) is completely flawless. This isn't too surprising to me as this problem seems to show itself after some time has passed. I will try and update every couple months or when the problem comes back but I just wanted to let everyone know what happened with my RMA.

New ROGer Array

doooh, one month to get it back? On my side, I do not have another monitor to replace it

ROG Member Array

I just got my RMA back. It's a November manufacture date. Came in new box, everything looked new even the monitor. Only thing they put a different serial number over old one. Anyways no issues so far but these issues usually take months like my first one.

Took about 2-3 weeks to get it replaced. Sent to California RMA.

New ROGer Array

I noticed a lot of flickering playing last night, so I quit the game and then notice that 3/4 of my screen now has blurry text. After reading all of your comments I really hope I can just get my money back, because I don't want another Swift monitor.

Anyone know if there's a monitor much like this one without these issues?

ROG Member Array

Not at the moment. I have a Benq Xl2420G in the other room. It's a solid monitor with gsync and classic blur reduction. No issues with it since I've had the monitor. Can you deal with worse colors and lower resolution though.

If you can it's a quality monitor so far at least.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Ive got the same problem, thought it was drivers, now i see this thread, dreading the call, to ASUS. i have a motherboard and 980 sli from asus. if i dont get treated well, They lose alot from me & other's. Will keep you posted, Ive got pictures, Its on the tablet atm, RANG overclockers uk. said i need to contact ASUS, has its been Over 30 days. DAM. Why did i think this was a driver problem. DAM
    Better to ring ASUS or fill form ? Where is the RMA form ?
    Kind regards seallone.

Just filled out email surport 2 TIME WITH PICS, And send button wont work.( DOES NOTHING) w8.1 firefox, and on my Tablet google chrome. dear god. Got to ring them now.

PS if you use the RMA dont send more than 1 picture, Send botton dont work. and its tell you nothing. CRAZY.
    Last edited by seallone; 12-15-2014 at 03:33 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

This is my problem Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141215_022453.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	408.4 KB 
ID:	44326
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141215_022500.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	383.4 KB 
ID:	44327

New ROGer Array

i just buy it today after 3 hours text editing. screen's flickering from excel, black screen, vertical line etc. i rebooted my PC, then everything gone black. Menu OSD never shown. i wish i could have read this thread first.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Are you useing the cable that come with the monitor, has this monitor does not like 2/10 cables, Ive got to ask for refund has this monitor does not work with any cable over 2m. ive brought loads of cables,

It flickers becouse im trying to use a long cable, the standed one works, but i need a longer cable,
    Ive try 3m one from scan. Blank screen
    3m one from ebay, thats the flicker one. and fuzzy screen. Works for 10 mins or few hours.
    another 2, 5 m from ebay, blank Screen Blank screen.

So how do we go about getting rog monitor a nice long cable. ?? Not liking displayport.
    Need 5m cable, 3m minium.
    5M cable works with 4k AX800. So this monitor dont like long cable's DAM.

Can some one Help ??
    thanks morphaus

PS IF YOU HAVING PROBLEMS, MAKE SURE YOU USEING THE CABLE THAT CAME WITH IT.. This monitor does not like other cables. This is the first time im finding it hard to get a long cable.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast