Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    ROG Member Array

im currently downloading the new driver

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by fur4x View Post
    The problem is not fixed. I never experienced the out of range bug before, probably because i was running 120hz only. But yesterday, after a Windows 8.1 clean install with nvidia 344.11 driver. I was on the desktop and clicked the reset default on evga precision 16x. The display turned black and showed out of range. Even after several windows restart the display would only show bios logo then turn out of range. When i pluged my old monitor in the DVI port, the PG278Q turned back on. But as soon as i unpluged my old monitor from the dvi port the PG278Q would show out of range. While i had my second monitor pluged, i tried to set the refresh rate manually from windows but even after that the PG278Q would show out of range as soon as i unpluged the DVI cable. I was able to get the PG278Q working again after i disabled the second monitor from the NVIDIA control panel. But when trying to launch a game the game would crash with an error message. Also the PG278Q would show unsupported modes in the windows monitor frequency panel like 133hz. I had to uninstal 344.11 Nvidia driver and do a celan install for it to work again.
    I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I had previously never experienced the Out of Range error. Using Windows 7 64bit with 344.11 driver. I was playing around on a fresh install of Skryim and suddenly began experiencing horrible graphical errors that caused the game to freeze up and stutter with strange colors popping all over the screen. I was trying various things to fix it the problem when I hit the "Default" button in EVGA Precision X. The screen immediately went black and then displayed the Out of Range message. On reboot, the bios logo would show, followed by the black "Starting Windows" screen, and then poof, Out of Range. I had to boot into safe mode and uninstall the nvidia drivers, reboot and reinstall the drivers to get it working.
    Last edited by SithBerg; 11-07-2014 at 05:43 PM. Reason: typo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6