Did you mean: 

SweClockers -Intel Haswell-E is launched on August 29

01_Wolverine
Level 12
Is x99 here soon

from swedeclockers website

http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/19141-intel-haswell-e-lanseras-den-29-augusti

Quote:

Allegedly introduced to SweClockers Haswell-E on August 29, about two weeks earlier than first expected . On that date the media may post reviews while retailers are allowed to list processors as well as the motherboard.

Very suggests the there may be a shortage of components. Some larger shipments of processors in the Core i7-5000 series is not yet speaking of and simultaneously reported the availability of DDR4 memory is limited, so it may take until September before it is possible to stitch together computer package with the new Haswell-E.

The flagship of the new processor family is called Core i7-5960X and contains eight cores at 3.0 GHz with turbo mode 3.3 GHz. This includes 20 MB of L3 cache, 40 channels PCI Express 3.0 and TDP-value 140W . processor end up in the same price range as the current Core i7-4960X, around 9000 Euros including VAT.

The åttakärniga model followed up by six-core Core and Core i7-5930K i7-5820K with frequencies 3,5 / 3,7 GHz and 3,3 / 3,6 GHz and 15 MB L3 cache to 140 W TDP. In addition to the frequencies is the main difference to the Core i7-5930K offers 40 PCI Express 3.0 lanes while scaled-down Core i7-5820K goes down to 28 pieces. 29,release

The processors with the architecture Haswell-E belongs to the new socket LGA 2011-3 with the X99 chipset, which delivers several new features compared to its predecessor, the X79. Among the highlights are mentioned six USB 3.0, ten SATA 6.0 Gbps and a bunch of PCI Express 2.0, which motherboard manufacturers can use for SSD storage with high-speed interface SATA Express form factor and M.2.

Finally, processor family first with support for the new DDR4 memory standard. Here comes four memory channels in up to 2133 MHz, a standard limit as usual, can be crossed with overclocking.

Now Newegg has ddr4 listed for Aug 29,2014 release date

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007611%20600521523&IsNodeId=1&name=28...

TTL said on Facebook that he will review 3 ndas,could it be x99 motherboards??
30 REPLIES 30

X-ROG
Level 15
Cannot confirm or deny that this may or may not occur.

There are known knowns, known unknowns and unknown knows.

Oh look, everyone, a squirrel!

🙂 Randy I think the NDA is exactly the same for the MBs as other info. I am sure a release will come same day as processors and memory even picture wise. Asus did not release much for the Z97 either meanwhile other providers seems to. Though those who do in advance might change a few things in last minute anyway (thus decoy chips setup on their pre-release boards)
It started with a VIC-20... and now it is. Maximus Formula VI Intel 4770K 4.6GHz ASUS GTX780Ti 3GB Corsair Platinum Dominator 16GB 2400MHz Raid Express 240GB Samsung EVO 512 GB SSD Corsair 900D EK watercooling Corsair RM1000 ASUS PB278Q

kkn
Level 14
in thy pantz. 😛

01 Wolverine wrote:
around 9000 Euros including VAT.

Glad that's including VAT! 😉

kkn wrote:
in thy pantz. 😛

LOL:D

And the unknown unknowns?

MatsGlobetrotte
Level 10
980 Euro that is ... 9000 SEK...

who cares.. i need one hehe
It started with a VIC-20... and now it is. Maximus Formula VI Intel 4770K 4.6GHz ASUS GTX780Ti 3GB Corsair Platinum Dominator 16GB 2400MHz Raid Express 240GB Samsung EVO 512 GB SSD Corsair 900D EK watercooling Corsair RM1000 ASUS PB278Q

jab383
Level 13
It's a good sign that there are some DDR4 around, but it 's a bad sign that only one maker supplies them. The listed prices are high and the speeds are low. This market needs more suppliers. It may be a good thing that I'm busy with another OC project for a while.

Jeff

jab383 wrote:
It's a good sign that there are some DDR4 around, but it 's a bad sign that only one maker supplies them. The listed prices are high and the speeds are low. This market needs more suppliers. It may be a good thing that I'm busy with another OC project for a while.

Jeff

Crucial has the best mem because Micron are saving it for them. DDR4 3000 ICs are few and far between currently. I am checking DRAM market for Hynix/Samsung IC availability.

EDIT: Samsung don't have DDR4 available, Hynix do but I can't find much info on it and seems Micron is the better IC right now.

randyenergy
Level 10
DDR4 memory pre-orders.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=8&subid=2557&pressreleases/2014/08/d...

Shifting to Intel soon. How long do have to wait for the X99's?

randyenergy wrote:
DDR4 memory pre-orders.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=8&subid=2557&pressreleases/2014/08/d...

Shifting to Intel soon. How long do have to wait for the X99's?

the @asus guys are under NDA from their boss so they can only "hint" like marshall just did.
and not give out enny info until press release.