cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awake from sleep mode problem.RIVEBE

NilVerhovsky
Level 7
Hi there guys.I did some research,but still didnt find exactly same problem mentioned here or somewhere else.
Ok,so the problem is that my PC wont turn on after it goes sleep.It doesnt react at the keyabord or mouse (like usually in sleep mode),only on power buttton.Fans starting to work,but POST dont pass.And it powers off,and cycles.If i turn on off power manually(when he trying to boot).And turn power on after it boots normally.And says that overcloking failed(while it wasnt overclocked=8)I tried most common ideas,updated bios,checked memory,tried to mess with some setting in bios.Nothing worked.So please give me some ideas what it could be.
2 REPLIES 2

jeepcoma
Level 10
Usually sleep/wake problems are a sign of instability. You say it's not OCed, but there's still a lot of other changes you could make in the BIOS that could result in instability. Have you tried loading BIOS defaults and trying? Then follow up with Optimized Defaults and trying again?

Details of your rig?
Rampage IV Black Edition | 4960X 4.5 GHz x6 @ ~1.232V | 64 GB 2133 1.5V @ Stock XMP
2x Crossfire Matrix Platinum 7970s @ Stock | AX1200i | H100i | Corsair Link Commander
1 TB EVO | 3 TB WD Red | CoolerMaster Cosmos II

Ty for ur anwer.My rig is 3930k,r4e be,16 gb of gskill memory(1600 mhz),1 ssd 2 hybrid hhds,corsair power supply.It wasnt overclocked at all