01_Wolverine
Level 12
Hi Brothers we have in our midest the 2nd best in the world

Congratulations to ...................Menthol

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=111112
10 REPLIES 10

samual
Level 11
Way to go Menthol. Hoist that global cup.
x99-pro/3.1 | i7-5820k | 16gb gskils 3000 | Nvidia gtx 980 ti | 512gb SM950 Pro | Predator 360 AIO | ASUS PA248Q | Seasonic Platnium 1000w

MatsGlobetrotte
Level 10
Congratulations Menthol, great work!!!!! Atleast my score was on the same page this time. I love the fact that you got in there above an LN entrant.
It started with a VIC-20... and now it is. Maximus Formula VI Intel 4770K 4.6GHz ASUS GTX780Ti 3GB Corsair Platinum Dominator 16GB 2400MHz Raid Express 240GB Samsung EVO 512 GB SSD Corsair 900D EK watercooling Corsair RM1000 ASUS PB278Q

randyenergy
Level 10
Good one. An Enthusiast just on water!! wow.

twisted1
Level 12
Very very nice Menthol, I'm not suprised though. I've seen some crazy catzilla scores from you before. And other benchea to of course!

Do you have any particular tweaks for catzilla? I can't ever seem to get decent scores in catzilla.

meankeys
Level 13
Menthol you are da man! way to go brother.

I hope some day you will share some of that magic you seem to have. As Pete said you do lay out some nice scores man.

Menthol
Level 14
What the hell on the front page of the news, change my name to 3DMenthol. Catzilla is a funny benchmark, drivers can make a big difference, Not always necessary to run in diagnostic mode, sometimes you end up with a freak score, I submitted one that someone was kind enough to point out so I could take it back down, more likely to happen with AMD cards. Like all 3D benches, having a better than average CPU makes a big difference, and a lot of luck helps.
Anyway thanks I appreciate your remarks

Myk_SilentShado
Level 15

chrsplmr
Level 18
Very well done .. ~bows to da man~ .c.

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yeah, congrats Menthol well deserved highlight on the Bot...crazy benching skills! keep up the good work...always a pleasure to see results from your rig!!

🙂