cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets talk gaming!

dne0gen
Level 7
After browsing the forum for questions that I could answer, I noticed that (like any other forum) it is full of issues only. We have only 1 or 2 guides and 1 gaming videos thread. But we should be different.

So why not make a thread where we talk about games? This is a Gaming Notebooks forum after all.

Maybe this idea is stupid. Maybe only a few will like it. If that is the case, then it will just be forgotten.
So what do you say? Lets be the Republic of Gamers here, because right now the only republic we are is the Republic of Issues...

Put your opinion on any game. Tell us what you think about the latest game you bought. Or ask about the one you consider buying?

You never know when you will find new teammates 😮 and I am pretty sure that a lot of people play games without their friends for whatever reasons, including myself.

So I can start this by saying that IMO Watch Dogs was pretty overrated until it came out and now that I finished it and I am left with the multiplayer I have to say... I really don't know if I want to play that kind of multiplayer...
9 REPLIES 9

RayGobot
Level 7
dne0gen wrote:
IMO Watch Dogs was pretty overrated until it came out and now that I finished it and I am left with the multiplayer I have to say... I really don't know if I want to play that kind of multiplayer...

I bought Watch Dogs on launch day. It had a lot to live up to, but fell short. (I still haven't beat the game) And the multiplayer, not my cup of tea. But hey, that's what happens when a company invests millions into advertising.

ZerockX
Level 7
I think all of those who played the game know for sure, Ubisoft lied
Waiting to see if Unity can take back my trust

Maxter
Level 9
Titanfall came close to that... but they are trying to stay on top of it at least.

BIOHAZARD9519
Level 7
Let's see...

Completely AGREE on Watch Dogs being overrated. Even after all the Ubisoft nonsense, I am excited for Far Cry 4. Finished #3 last month and found it was a great story. Ubisoft did say that they are going to "stop screwing over PC gamers." http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisoft-we-recognize-the-importance-and-needs-of-p/1100-6421742/ Funny how they had to do research to figure that out... (facepalm) :confused:

The strategy gamer side of me is really excited for Focus Interactive's "Act of Aggression." It apparently is supposed to be a revival of the old 90's glorious strategy games, something that EA killed unforgivably with the tragic end of Command & Conquer. So far they haven't disappointing me with the Wargame series, but I've been dying for another base builder strategy. 😄

I was into the Battlefield Hardline beta, and it is a nice idea. I honestly thought it was going to be more U.S vs. Russians. However, Bioware said they were going to work on a killer story and its mechanics. Then they showed the single-player footage and it was an exact copy of Far Cry 3's mechanics. Multiplayer is as expected, no one does what they are supposed to, just a fact of life. So my excitement for this game is dying off. 😞

Obviously GTA 5, need I say more. :cool:

Anyone do horror, "Five Night's at Freddy's" was a pretty unique and SCARY game. Haven't seen a game this scary in a LONG time. I think I'm willing to play SCP Containment Breach more than Five Nights. :eek:

dne0gen
Level 7
I can't really say anything about Battlefield... I wanted to buy it for so long, but when it came out for free on origin for a week, the multiplayer looks kinda boring... maybe it is just me I dunno...

dne0gen wrote:
I can't really say anything about Battlefield... I wanted to buy it for so long, but when it came out for free on origin for a week, the multiplayer looks kinda boring... maybe it is just me I dunno...

Yea, Battlefield is kind of dying for me. I actually play BF3 more than 4. Multyplayer on some team deathmatch maps are just plain stupid on BF4. More than half of each team goes sniper and makes mad dash for the roof tops in the middle of the map.

dne0gen
Level 7
I wonder if GTA V will be as good as people are expecting it to be... I have heard that GTA IV totally sucked when it was released... hope that will not be the case with V

Kelusion
Level 7
Alright, good topic, I like it, was looking for something around as well, but glad you made it 🙂

Well on topic WATCHDOGS is definitely overrated, completely agree with what everyone said above. Although at first it looked great but the hype just doesn't live up to it. I tried Wolfenstein and boy I was amazed by this game. Still deep in 9 hrs, pretty close to finishing I reckon but yes. Although I have heard about Metro LL Redux coming out, which is believed to be next gen graphics, nevertheless it just has a new look, new A4 Engine and amazing animations, so I might try it out. I got Witcher 2 off the Steam Sale and yea one heck of a game, even though am pretty late to the Witcher 2 scene lol since the next one is coming next year in 2015.

Let's see how it goes on :), Far Cry 4, COD: Advanced Warfare, Witcher 3, ACD Unity, lets see if they all live to the hypeas expected by many.
Where to find latest Asus Rog G750/751 drivers?

Please use search in the forums, there might be alot of threads which have similar answers to what you are looking for!

dne0gen
Level 7
I don't really think someone expects anything from COD or BF... As far as I know it has been nothing but a new story which really isn't all that new...