Did you mean: 

Seriously Disappointed in Asus handling of ROG SWIFT release for N/A

Crazycanukk
Level 7
[removed-apparently having a negative opinion isnt allowed on the forums]
3 REPLIES 3

ImprovV
Level 7
I agree. This is just too much. It has been a very poorly handled launch and I'm just going to get the new BenQ 27 inch. I really wanted this monitor but I'm very tired of waiting when I am in desperate need of a monitor upgrade and have held off playing my games for months because of being forced to use a crappy 17 inch LCD after my Asus 144hz died on me. I waited and waited for this monitor and it's a shame to just give up when it finally appears to be releasing but the lack of communication and the poor overall handling has left a bitter taste in my mouth.

I do wish Asus luck with this monitor it looks freaking fantastic. But maybe next time they can actually coordinate a launch for such a massively hyped product.

Well it was like this with the pci-e ssd's from Asus waited and waited for it while building my monster rig but they didn't come to Canada in the year I waited since its launch in Us. When they finally got to Canada new-egg had a discontinued sighn over the graphic so I to had to give up on it and got a pair of Samsung 512GB 840pros instead.

Atm I'm using a Crappie 23" PlayStation TV Absolutely Terrible but I held out buying new monitor when heard this was coming out. Guess from now on if you want Ultra HHigh-End Asus Gear you need to be willing to wait 12 months past Launch dates in Canada or North America too bad non of these high end component's were made in USA we'd not have these kinda launches oh well just way it is till someone higher up moves a factory or 2 up here when launching high end components.

Zeruel
Level 7
ROG launches are always terrible. Its just something to expect by now.
Cruel Angel
------------------------------

CPU: i7 4770k 4.7Ghz 1.425v
MB: Maximus VI Formula
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro (2400Mhz OC) 16GB
GPU: Reference GTX 560Ti ( GTX 880 Coming Soon!)
PSU: Corsair AX 1200i
SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB
HDD: WD Black 2TB
Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D
Mouse: MLG Sensei
KeyBoard: Corsair K70 RED
Monitor: BENQ XL2420T

Custom Water Cooling