Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by DJDUPONT View Post
    Listen I have no reason to troll here and I understand I'm a new member so of course my post is going to be in question. I encourage everyone to always think for themselves.

I literally called NCIX yesterday and I was right out told they will not be carrying it and its exclusive to BestBuy. If that means Canada only , I have no idea.. Pretty sure I dialed the US 800 #. is there BB in Canada? I have no idea but I wouldn't doubt it, as there HQ is in Minnesota which is a bordering state and pretty damn close.

Company's do exclusive stuff all the time, they pay money to have the rights. Its called a marketing partnership, PC gaming and computers in general are so main stream these days and with the rise gamers spanning generations born from the last 40 years I wouldn't doubt it. The only thing bad about this is pricing for consumers. It creates no competition.

This is the same thing when hardware manufactures get exclusive rights to promote their products on software. Such as EA/Nivida or exclusive maps for XBOX say for COD.

I don't see a reason for them to lie as their basically turning away business. Call yourself and find out if you want.

Maybe NCIX is out, maybe Newegg and Tiger Direct are in. Notice Neweggs place holder "May or may not be restock"

I will say it again, and iw as even in shock to hear they sales guy say "BestBuy is the exclusive retailer.

i called NCIX Canada earlier today and the rep i spoke with said they are not getting anymore units in when i asked to place and order on backorder. im sure they were just an idiot and i am going to assume they have pretty much sold of their current stock with them not having a restock in sight yet.

indecently i emailed Canada computers and the rep said they should be up for order in 2-3 weeks at 879.99 CAD she is currently looking into a more accurate ETA

i have not seen any news that supports an exclusive deal with bestbuy in my search though.

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

The following retailers will have availability after 8/26. We are making them as fast as we can but we expect to sell outthe first few batches fast as there is strong demand. After initial wave, (into Sept) availability should get better. Not sure if retailers will setup pre-ordering (or if their websites have function to even do this), so we cannot affect the chance of you getting one in first batch. We can't say 'exact' date as every company has their own internal process to put products live on site/in store.

USA: Amazon.com, Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com, Bestbuy.com, Frys.com, bandhphoto.com
    Canada: Canadacomputers.com, Memoryexpress.com, NCIX.com and TigerDirect.ca
    Last edited by _; 08-21-2014 at 02:28 AM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    The following retailers will have availability after 8/26. We are making them as fast as we can but we expect to sell outthe first few batches fast as there is strong demand. After initial wave, (into Sept) availability should get better. Not sure if retailers will setup pre-ordering (or if their websites have function to even do this), so we cannot affect the chance of you getting one in first batch. We can't say 'exact' date as every company has their own internal process to put products live on site/in store.

USA: Amazon.com, Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com, Bestbuy.com, Frys.com, bandhphoto.com
    Canada: Canadacomputers.com, Memoryexpress.com, NCIX.com and TigerDirect.ca
    Any idea when PCNation/Officenation will receive their supply?

everything is fine..Asus is handling in expert fashion...
    Last edited by Crazycanukk; 08-21-2014 at 03:46 PM.

imMortal Kombatant Array Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    Myk SilentShadow PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Rampage IV Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 3930K
    Memory (part number)8GB Corsair XMS3 1600
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Radeon 7970 3GD5
    Sound CardROG Xonar Phoebus
    MonitorSamsung SyncMaster SA300
    Storage #1Corsair Neutron 128GB
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair A50 Pro Air Cooler
    CaseBitFenix Merc Alpha
    Power SupplyThermaltake Litepower 700W
    Keyboard Alienware TactX Keyboard
    Mouse Tesoro Gandiva H1L
    OS Win7 Ultimate x64

Quote Originally Posted by Crazycanukk View Post
    whats P****g me off to no end..is why as customers who ASOS wants our cash left to dig for this information ourselves. Someone in Asus needs to lose their job for the crap handling of this whole release. it really is absolutely amateur hour at best in their marketing department.

if this monitor is being released in a week or so..Asus shouldnt be forcing their paying customers to beg for information.
    Take yourself a chill pill and read 2 posts above yours, someone from ASUS gave some information he's not just a Moderator, he's at ASUS HQ...that should be good enough to satisfy your demand for knowing what's going on.

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

Exactly as Myk has stated .. MarshallR is the Marshall of ROGcity in these parts .. We have learned we can make 'bank' on his word.
    When he says 'this is what's up' .. that's what's up !!! That simple.

Just relax .. we have all seen this over and over again with the anticipation of newly released equipment. Not to long ago
    the same exact thread could have been read inserting any number of products .. they are all among us now.
    This to shall pass .. patience.
    Be the cat, the mouse will get here when it gets here.

DJD .. you did good bringing this forward and some of what is being said by uninformed, to lazy to find out, phone answerers.
    Now 'The Word' has come down from the mountaintop ... M has spoken !!! .c.

I changed my post...

i apologize for having an opinion

New ROGer Array

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10560517_10154541947390220_1158863273122705271_o.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	40227

got mine ordered @ CanadaComputers price works out to be 800 USD MSRP + Tax

ETA is 28th august for pickup
    Last edited by Scouten; 08-21-2014 at 11:33 PM.

New ROGer Array

would like to update for canadians the swift is soldout at Ncix and mem express until mid september looking around the 15-20th

ROG Enthusiast Array OrchidSurf PC Specs
    OrchidSurf PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus VI Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7-4770K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident X 16GB (2 x 8GB) F3-1866C8D-16GTX
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC 02G-P4-2776-KR
    MonitorLG 32" TV
    Storage #1Samsung 840 EVO 500GB MZ-7TE500BW
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO 500GB MZ-7TE500BW
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series™ H100i Extreme Performance
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series® 750D Full Tower ATX Case
    Power SupplyCorsair HX Series HX750i Power Supply — 750 Watt 80 PLUS Platinum
    OS Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC3200
    Accessory #1 Intel SSDSC2KW 512GBG8X1
    Accessory #2 LG BD-RE WH16NS40

Just letting you that Frys Electronics store in Fountain Valley, Ca have them in stock .
    I was there for the Frys Promo Codes about 5:30pm 8/21/2014 and ask salesguy about the new ASUS ROG Swift Monitors he said got them today
    and he let see the boxes did'nt have one out for display yet . he said be a couples day to be online @ Frys.com $699.99

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast