Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ROG Member Array

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dupalec View Post
    Thanks for link, holding out for amazon.com or newegg here... trust their return policy more than smaller online retailers if something goes wrong.

Or maybe I'll pay $1599 that someone is asking for a pre-order on ebay (kidding!)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ASUS-ROG-SWI...-/321484853448

ROG Member Array

whoa...Just looked at the shipping costs on superbiiz... They list the shipping weight as 74.47lbs! assume it's a mistake or maybe their way of increasing margins. Asus lists gross weight at 10.5kg (abt 23lbs)

Moderator Array Nate152 PC Specs
    Nate152 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Maximus IX Code
    Processori7-7700k 5.2GHz Delidded
    Memory (part number)16GB G.Skill Trident Z 4025MHz 17-17-17-39-2T
    Graphics Card #1Titan Xp - EKFC waterblock
    Graphics Card #2Titan Xp
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX 2015
    MonitorHP ZR30w
    Storage #1Toshiba OCZ VX500 256GB
    CPU CoolerSwiftech Apogee GTZ
    CaseThermaltake Armor+ VH6000
    Power SupplyEVGA Supernova 1600w Titanium
    Keyboard Cyberpower Skorpion K2
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Sennheiser HD6XX / Modmic 5
    OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit
    Accessory #1 Asus optical drive
    Accessory #2 Koolance ERM-2K3U

Quote Originally Posted by compactiongames View Post
    whoa...Just looked at the shipping costs on superbiiz... They list the shipping weight as 74.47lbs! assume it's a mistake or maybe their way of increasing margins. Asus lists gross weight at 10.5kg (abt 23lbs)
    I saw that too, are they shipping a concrete block with it?

ROG Member Array

and it's out of stock :]

and I just found another one:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...5469#YellowBox
    Last edited by dupalec; 08-23-2014 at 01:18 PM. Reason: available supply

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dupalec View Post
    and it's out of stock :]

and I just found another one:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...5469#YellowBox
    It's not actually in stock. I contacted them and they said it's not physically in stock in a warehouse they own. It is being sent to them by a 3rd party warehouse, which means they could have genuine stock now, or a month from now, or never. I.E. it's a pre-order.

TigerDirect is liars.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by ssateneth View Post
    It's not actually in stock. I contacted them and they said it's not physically in stock in a warehouse they own. It is being sent to them by a 3rd party warehouse, which means they could have genuine stock now, or a month from now, or never. I.E. it's a pre-order.

TigerDirect is liars.
    No kidding. The number of times I've tried to place an order on an instock item and it said "In stock" and then when you go to add it it says "Ships in 2-3 months".

WAT!?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by NavasC View Post
    No kidding. The number of times I've tried to place an order on an instock item and it said "In stock" and then when you go to add it it says "Ships in 2-3 months".

WAT!?
    I went ahead and ordered it, during checkout process, it said 4-6 days. This makes complete sense as its been confirmed that it will be available on the 26th . Now IT SAYS OUT OF STOCK.

FYI - I found the product on my own on tiger via the search I didn't see the link above till afterword's. So I personally think its legit. But now it says out of stock so i'm sure a bunch of people jumped on it. If push comes to shove and I get an email saying something like weeks or months ill just order it through a different retailer.

Update -

My current status says - to drop shipper.

So as explained above it is coming out of a separate warehouse this isn't uncommon. So Tiger probable was told the can have X amount drop shipped. Again, his is not uncommon for particular products its most likely being shipped directly from ASUS or the Logistics provider aka 3rd party warehouse. 99% of car parts are done this way but most PC parts aren't. But I will keep this updated as I get more info.
    Last edited by DJDUPONT; 08-23-2014 at 06:13 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Currently still waiting on Newegg, or BestBuy. Newegg doesn't have a distribution in TX so we don't pay sales tax on it. If Best Buy gets it soon, I'll use that and get financing on it so i don't swallow $800 all at once :P

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by NavasC View Post
    Currently still waiting on Newegg, or BestBuy. Newegg doesn't have a distribution in TX so we don't pay sales tax on it. If Best Buy gets it soon, I'll use that and get financing on it so i don't swallow $800 all at once :P
    I usually use new egg myself since their warehouse is in NJ and ground shipping cost result in 1 day shipping time since I'm in CT and basically have the Northeast UPS hub in my backyard. But I didn't want to take the risk as Newegg is super popular and will most likely sell out in hours if not min's.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4