New ROGer Array

Question G750JM- Program That Keeps Dimming the Screen?

I have an ASUS ROG G750JM-DS71, and I noticed that there seems to be a program that makes the screen dimmer (even if brightness is on max). So I basically noticed that when I boot up my laptop, before entering my password the screen would be in normal brightness and my keyboard would be lit up. Only after I enter my password, and arrive at the desktop screen, in a couple of seconds the screen would suddenly become dimmer/more orange and keyboard would be unlit. I never touched the settings so it should still all be in default settings and did not install any programs that would cause this (Maybe it is caused by asus bloatware?). Does anybody know how to fix this or experience something similar? BTW, I don't believe it is faulty laptop because the screen will always be at the highest brightness unless I log in and get to desktop.

ROG Enthusiast Array Kelusion PC Specs
    Kelusion PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus ROG G750JZ
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. G750JZA
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ 4710HQ Processor
    Memory (part number)Samsung M471B1G73QH0-YK0 - 32GB DDR3L SDRAM
    Graphics Card #1NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX880M 4GB GDDR5 VRAM (Auto-Overclocked)
    Sound CardRealtek High Definition Audio
    MonitorSasmung 55' Smart U9000, Samsung Syncmaster S24B300
    Storage #1512GB SSD
    Storage #21.5 TB HDD 7200 RPM
    CPU CoolerStock
    CaseStock
    Power SupplyStock
    Keyboard Corsair RGB K70 (2014)
    Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse
    Headset Beats Studio Pro
    OS Windows 8.1 Pro - 64Bit
    Network RouterCisco

Radrobx, it's a possibility you are noticing the Splendid Software by Asus . Uninstall Asus Splendid from Program/Features then restart and see the dimming grayish yellow color which you are noticing am pretty much sure, it'll be much better as its a tool to adjust the screen and disliked by alot of people which comes by default in Asus OEM Software.

For the keyboard, Update to the latest drivers for Utility on Keyboard Device Filter Utility, and Chipset Intel INF Update Driver, also when you manually increase the light on the keyboard does that work?

http://support.asus.com/download.asp...l3Rpr80XDgQJbl

If you say the screen works perfect when it boots its basically the Asus Splendid messing the colors up, I personally uninstalled it from my JZ and have much better color on the screen then the default one which comes with the Asus Splendid Software when you get the laptop out of the box.

Let us know how it works out for you
    Where to find latest Asus Rog G750/751 drivers?

Please use search in the forums, there might be alot of threads which have similar answers to what you are looking for!

New ROGer Array

Sweet it worked! Thanks Kelusion!!! Now I'm completely satisfied with my new laptop!