cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any kind soul want to help a ROGer out with a request?

1ceTr0n
Level 11
I've kinda got a favor to ask of the ROG community. I've been using the large ROG decals that come with our ROG motherboards on my case modification I did over a year ago. I've since moveda outa state and in the process, one of the decals got damaged during packaging and moving and it looks terrible. I dunno when i'll ever get around to upgrading my system with another ROG mobo.

Is there someone who doens't need/want their ROG motherboard decal that would be willing to part with it? I'm willing to paypal a few bucks for it.
5 REPLIES 5

Mike_Kelly
Level 10
I dont know why I "Had" to look to see what this was...... And it just so happens that my VI mb died and I just bought a new VII Formula
and I happen to have an extra sticker. Now its just a matter of finding it !!!

PM me your address and I will ship it out as soon as I find it. I guess your "kind soul" is what tempted me to look. Fate I guess ?

X-ROG
Level 15
I don't have any sorry 😞

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
I don't have any sorry 😞

Oh I like the magnetic ones from the R4EB... 😉
Just sayin'...
ASUS ROG RVIE Encore| i9-10940x | Dominator Platinum 128GB 3333 MHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti SLI | Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVMe (x3)
WD Black 4TB | WD Black 6TB x2 | EVGA 1600 P2 | CaseLabs SMA8 | Custom Water Cooling | HWLabs Black Ice Nemesis GTX 560
XSPC RX 480 v3 | XSPC D5 Vario x2 | EK Blocks | EK-RES X3 400 | BitsPower Fittings | GentleTypoon 1850 x12 | Corsair SP140 x8 | Lamptron CM615

Twitch.tv/MsNikita | Twitter.com/MsNikitaTV | Instagram.com/MsNikitaTV | Reddit.com/r/MsNikitaTV

1ceTr0n
Level 11
I'm looking for one of these on the side of my case.

1ceTr0n
Level 11
Nobody? 😞