cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus g750 js t4062h poor performance and startup issue

skajuan
Level 7
I really need help with this, the first week i have my rig it went out all fine, even watch dogs runs very smooth, but starting the second week, i have noticed a slow performance even on simple games, and the speed to powerup its very slow too, i have zero knowledge when it comes to overclock or optimize settings, but i cant find. Simple explanation to this problem

The other problem is that every first time i boot up my laptop it shutsdown after two seconds , then if i powerup again everythins is fine.

I really need help with this cause i'm dont want to think that i wasted my money for nothing

Thanks for any help
5 REPLIES 5

redduc900
Level 9
You should probably contact Asus support if you haven't already, especially since it's shutting down within a couple seconds of powering on.
Laptop: Asus G750JZ

thanks for your reply men, i'v already contact asus for support and they told me to do a power cycle to the battery, that didnt solve the problem, but then i used the reset windows function that came with windows 8.1 , after that everything is ok, maybe the problem was that i manipulate too many settings of the processor voltage for overclock

Wulff
Level 9
🙂 yeah that could be it, i have my cpu over clocked a bit as well, but then there are no problems here, but i am playing bit older games atm (nfs rivals, far cry 3, battlefield 4) and those all run ok.

can't wait till far cry 4 is out , curious how it will go then.

Maybe you could show me how did you overclock your rig, im very fine with my actual settings but i really want lo learn how to OC without risk

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Hey Skajuan, what did you overclock? The CPU or the GPU?

P.S. what NVIDIA driver are you using? :3

Hope you don't have a bumble bee in your laptop! ;x