cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ukey recovery G750JZ system failed,F9 failed。help please。。。

T4040h
Level 7
sorry about my English.
I made an incorrect recovery-Ukey, and I failed to restore system win8(or win8.1?) .
Now computer backup system with no damage,but the F9 boot failure.
so
How could I recover the F9 I lost?
thanks a lot~
Computer models:G750jz t4103h
4 REPLIES 4

redduc900
Level 9
What's Ukey recovery? And you can't access the Options menu by pressing F9 during POST?
Laptop: Asus G750JZ

Ukey = U disk
I use ASUS Backtracker backup system to the U disk, when I restore the system error.
Can only boot using F2,
But press F9 can not to enter the menu
thanks

hmscott
Level 12
T4040h wrote:
sorry about my English.
I made an incorrect recovery-Ukey, and I failed to restore system win8(or win8.1?) .
Now computer backup system with no damage,but the F9 boot failure.
so
How could I recover the F9 I lost?
thanks a lot~
Computer models:G750jz t4103h

T4040h, you made a recovery USB flash drive using Asus Backtracker, and you can't boot on it? When you hit the power button, immediately start pressing the ESC key repeatably until you see the Boot Menu, then select your USB flash recovery drive from that list, and it will boot.

If it fails, you will need to make another using another Make/Model, as that one is incompatible - it has happened - I would pick a fast USB 3.0 16GB flash drive. Run Asus Backtracker again to create another recovery flash drive.

Let us know how this goes for you.

hmscott wrote:
T4040h, you made a recovery USB flash drive using Asus Backtracker, and you can't boot on it? When you hit the power button, immediately start pressing the ESC key repeatably until you see the Boot Menu, then select your USB flash recovery drive from that list, and it will boot.

If it fails, you will need to make another using another Make/Model, as that one is incompatible - it has happened - I would pick a fast USB 3.0 16GB flash drive. Run Asus Backtracker again to create another recovery flash drive.

Let us know how this goes for you.

XD.....there are the problems
1.(... When you hit the power button, immediately start pressing the ESC key repeatably until you see the Boot Menu, then select your USB flash recovery drive from that list, and it will boot....)
I made that recovery USB flash drive have problem:When I recovered system is to a half, error. That is to say, I made that recovery USB flash drive is damaged(yes, I used an usb3.0 and 16G USB flash drive ^_^).
2.now Boot main menu is ok, But I can't go into win8, so I reinstall another win8 system to the HDD disk, trying to use Asus Backtracker to do a new recovery USB flash drive backup, but the Asus Backtracker does not work, prompt The system is not Asus software.
3.I want to use boot press F9, but it‘s not work.
4.Maybe there are two solutions: a.Reconstruction of the F9 recovery system; b.download from internet a recovery USB flash drive backup(use ultraISO copy into USB flash.)