cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of Stock at Amazon

Justinian
Level 7
So the PG278Q went up on Amazon and was out of stock in seconds or minutes. I got, so far as I can tell, the second to last one. There were 6 listed in stock when I hit "Purchase" and only 2 left by the time I got to "Confirm". So those 4 went in under 10 seconds.
5 REPLIES 5

Justinian
Level 7
FWIW http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MSOND8C/ is the page for the ones sold through Amazon.

sk2play
Level 13
What was the price?
Corsair 500R Case, H110 Hydro, 1200AX PSU, Asus Maximus Hero VI MB, Intel 4770K CPU, Gigabyte GPU GV-N98TWF3OC-6GD, G-Skill Trident 2400MHz 32GB, Crucial M500 960GB SSD, Seagate 6TB HDD x2, Creative SBZ to Denon AVR-4311ci - Infinity Primus 5.1 w/Klipsch Sub XW-300d, HP ZR30w 30" S-IPS LCD, W10 64bit

I was one of the lucky 8 to snag one before they were all gone.
@sk2play They were going for 799.99

One guy on Amazon gave it 2 stars out of 5 because it has a dead pixel. Heh.

As pixel counts go up the likelihood of getting dead pixels goes up proportionally. My guess is we'll have to start getting used to it. The odds of a 4k monitor having dead pixels is gonna be pretty high.

Justinian
Level 7
There were only 8? WOW. I am never that lucky. I only saw they had 6 left in stock by random chance. I was buying a couple books and searched for ASUS PG278Q since I was on the site anyway. Maybe it's time to hit the Lotto.