cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JH - Request Screenshots of MaxxAudio Settings

mlinsemier
Level 7
All,

Would someone do me a favor and snap some pictures or screenshots of their MaxxAudio settings for each of the stock settings? At some point in time I did an update of my audio drivers and now all of the presets are gone (War Room, Battle Field, etc.). Even if I do a uninstall (with Revo) and a fresh install, they are all still flat / missing.

I would really appreciate it!

Sincerely,

OldManMagic
7 REPLIES 7

GARNER_WDH
Level 7
hi in those screenshots. i dont have the dialog dial just treble and bass on my sound. i do find in my gaming on laptop the voices sound effects normal where music is considerably quieter in all my laptops but when watching shows films listening music its fine. anyone have that problem too

gazzacbr
Level 10
@GARNER_WDH: hmm, interesting. i have seen that extra "dialog" knob before and have just checked.
my current windows 8 (up to date?) version of Maxxsounds is 3.13.0.0 and does not have it.
on another windows 8 not updated version 3.10.0.0 has the extra dialog knob.

anyone else have this problem (or is it?)
Asus G750JX-CV050H||GTX770M||24GB ram||120hz 3D screen||
1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD||500GB Crucial M4 SSD||500GB Crucial M4 SSD in DVD Bay
free bag and mouse :cool:
win 8.1||win 7||win xp||server 2008||os x mavericks||linux mint 16

FalconFX
Level 7
im using driver version 6.0.1.7023 of Realtek

mlinsemier
Level 7
Thanks for these ... Are the EQ's flat in all the presets?

mlinsemier wrote:
Thanks for these ... Are the EQ's flat in all the presets?

For some reason the presets can get scrambled when you install updates, so get used to resetting them manually 🙂

The settings should start at mid setting for all knobs/sliders for each preset - adjust for taste.

The MaxxDialog dial disappeared along the upgrade path, not sure why, you could ask Realtek. As a substitute, voices are in the 2k-4k range, boost those sliders, reduce sliders for unwanted sounds/volume, and that should compensate.

Here is a nice article on mixing for vocals:
http://www.homestudiocorner.com/processing-vocals-part-4-3-tips-for-eq-ing-vocals/

As a quick shortcut, use the Sound control panel => Properties for Speakers and enable the Equilizer Enhancement - Immediate - Powerful - that will boost voices and make them easier to hear/understand. Loudness is Optional.

gazzacbr
Level 10
@mlinsemier: yes, EQ's are all flat but if you adjust anything on the dials or eq it will save those settings automatically.
Asus G750JX-CV050H||GTX770M||24GB ram||120hz 3D screen||
1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD||500GB Crucial M4 SSD||500GB Crucial M4 SSD in DVD Bay
free bag and mouse :cool:
win 8.1||win 7||win xp||server 2008||os x mavericks||linux mint 16