Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Pleas help.
    I tried to download the latest BIOS on the 2 BIOS and my system doesn`t want to start up quickly and after that in Win 8.1 I have a icon appears that says that "To optimized the Asus 5-way Optimizations I should install the drivers for MEI"
    What is that and how to solve that issue?

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

You must install the Intel Management Engine Interface driver for that feature to work correctly.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    You must install the Intel Management Engine Interface driver for that feature to work correctly.
    I have done that nothing helps.
    Also I found out this problem:
    On Asus site they have only 2 files and I have installed them but still the issue does not solved complitly. In order to get to the BIOS i need more time then usual (about 3-4 minutes). On Q-Code on motherboard the 79 q-code is appears for to long. Only 1 qes. that i have is that possible that i have kiiled the Bios #1?
    2. How possible i can solve that problem? To reinstall bios does not help may be the problem is in win 8.1 in other way when i switch to Bios 2 the problem is solving but i whant to make it clear to me?
    Please help to solve that problem. I don't think that this is a problem of CPU?
    Also hit the CMOS and reinstall the BIOS #1 to oldest BIOS or latest doesn`t help.
    Please help.

Switch back to the BIOS 1. Download the latest BIOS from the support page and use the USB BIOS Flashback to reflash your BIOS.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Switch back to the BIOS 1. Download the latest BIOS from the support page and use the USB BIOS Flashback to reflash your BIOS.
    Done that but nothing help.
    I have tried to restore the bios even from 0603 > 0702 > 0802 with CMOS button hit very time from old to new BIOS. Nothing changes the BIOS
    1 it is still q-code 79 for a 2-3 mines and after the win. 8.1 appears on BIOS 2 verything is OK.

Hello

This is the outcome when flashing the BIOS when the system is unstable. RMA the board and in the future only flash the BIOS with default, known stable settings.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Praz View Post
    Hello

This is the outcome when flashing the BIOS when the system is unstable. RMA the board and in the future only flash the BIOS with default, known stable settings.
    It is time to write to Asus Warranty Support.

ROG Enthusiast Array saracg PC Specs
    saracg PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme
    Processor5960x
    Memory (part number)GSKILL 32GB 2400 DDR4
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 980
    Graphics Card #2EVGA GTX 980
    Sound CardSound Blaster Z
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 850 PRO 512GB
    Storage #2SEAGATE 1.5TB 7200rpm
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR H110
    CaseThermaltake CORE V71
    Power SupplyCORSAIR AX1200i
    Mouse Logitech G9
    Headset Logitech Z5500
    OS W 8.1 PRO
    Network RouterCisco EA6500

i have followed the guide and adjusted vcore to 1.3 and changed the multiplier to 45. it makes to the desktop but during realbench h264x encoding it crashes with a BSOD. XMP on/off doesnt matter (2400-32gb GSKILL)

wtih 5-way optimization 4 and 4.2 Works but with 4.4 i have same BSOD errors.

i dont know what to do any help?

Your system isn't stable. And it looks like your CPU will need more than 1.3V for 4.5GHz.

Tech Marketing Manager HQ Array Raja@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saracg View Post
    i have followed the guide and adjusted vcore to 1.3 and changed the multiplier to 45. it makes to the desktop but during realbench h264x encoding it crashes with a BSOD. XMP on/off doesnt matter (2400-32gb GSKILL)

wtih 5-way optimization 4 and 4.2 Works but with 4.4 i have same BSOD errors.

i dont know what to do any help?

You have not followed the guide properly. Here is what it states:

Set the CPU multiplier ratio and strap (if needed). Aim for 4.5GHz with 1.30Vcore. If the

processor sample is good it will make it to the desktop. If not, reduce the CPU frequency by

100MHz (with the same Vcore). Run a stress test of choice – we use the ROG Realbench

stress test with the correct amount of memory selected. If 4.4GHz isn’t stable with 1.30V,

you will need to reduce the CPU core frequency further.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast