cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage extreme ocpanel...

DrDiezel
Level 7
Hello

I wonder how the ocpanel works, ive connected four fans to the panel, thinking i could use it as a fancontroller also, but when you change the fansspeed on the panel nothing happens, they just go full speed no matter what, is there any other setting i need to change?
the fans are Noctua pwm
7 REPLIES 7

Chino
Level 15
Unfortunately, the fan headers on the OC Panel cannot be controlled. The fans conencted to them will always run at full speed.

Chino wrote:
Unfortunately, the fan headers on the OC Panel cannot be controlled. The fans conencted to them will always run at full speed.

Ok, but what is the function of the fanspeedbutton on the panel then??

Shamino
its for the fan headers on the mobo

Shamino wrote:
its for the fan headers on the mobo

But ive tried it with fans on mobo and on panel, pressing the button does nothing...:(

DrDiezel wrote:
But ive tried it with fans on mobo and on panel, pressing the button does nothing...:(
Which fan headers on the board are the fans connected to and make/model of fan? 3 pin or 4 pin?

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Which fan headers on the board are the fans connected to and make/model of fan? 3 pin or 4 pin?

I have four pins PWM fans, all noctua, i use the four headers that are around the 24 pin atx, in the upper right corner of the motherboard, when mounted in fulltower case.

Are there only some of the headers you can change with the panel?

Raja
Level 13
You need to set UEFI to control those headers in PWM mode. The chassis headers are all set to DC by default.