cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.RBR Results File

ntsos
Level 7
Where is it...as it's no where on my computer!
9 REPLIES 9

PurE_GaminG
Level 7
same here only file i found was results and that in notepad..txt cant find it anywhere
l Intel 377OK 3.50GHZ l Asus Maxiums v Extreme l Asus Geforce GTX 680 DirectCU II OC l Samsung 840 EVO 250GB l

l Coolermaster Cosmos ultra l Corsair 860i I Corsair h100i

X-ROG
Level 15
Login first.
Then click save from the menu.

ntsos
Level 7
Hi MarshallR,

I can login before I run the test, run the test and then it asks me for a file location to save that does not exist, but if I run the test and then try to login, nothing happens when I hit the login button. In either case I cannot get an RBR file!
Very frustrating.

Thanks!

John

ntsos wrote:
Hi MarshallR,

I can login before I run the test, run the test and then it asks me for a file location to save that does not exist, but if I run the test and then try to login, nothing happens when I hit the login button. In either case I cannot get an RBR file!
Very frustrating.

Thanks!

John

If you cannot click the login you are already logged in.
If you cannot save the RBR file it either does not recognize your ASUS motherboard or you're not using one. It'll only output when vendorID=ASUS.
There is essentially no advantage to loggin in if you don't own an ASUS MB.

To those not running ASUS motherboards - We don't lock you out the benchmark: you're still free to run the app, but the leaderboard portion and comparison is a premium function reserved for ASUS MB owners 🙂 It's a MB test app, so we limit the motherboards side, regardless of how many ASUS bits you own (thank you for your patrionage!). In future we will probably develop some sort of 3D app too for ASUS Graphics 😉

owcraftsman
Level 9
was hoping to find the answer here but I have the same problem.
I log in prior to running the test
when test is complete I hit the Upload button and upload & Login are grayed out not usable
click on Results and save upload file is greyed out
searched document folder for results = 0
searched RealBench folder and 0 .RBR files found
searched PC for .RBR and no results found

Please advise how to continue

My System Specs
| Ryzen 9 3900X | ASUS ROG C8H | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX2080Ti Ultra | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | EK-Quantum (CPU & Mobo) | Hydro Copper (2080Ti) | Custom external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

chicochaco
Level 7
Yup same here no .rbr file...

owcraftsman
Level 9
If you have a Asus mother board please ignore me If you don't have an Asus motherboard you will not have a .rbr file. I guess it doesn't matter If you have a dozen Asus products in house but for this program to upload result it must be tied to an Asus motherboard. So I was told by a mod here. Use PCMark7 or 8 real world stressing/benching and Aida64 or Intel Extreme Tuning Utility for synthetic stressing. GL
| Ryzen 9 3900X | ASUS ROG C8H | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX2080Ti Ultra | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | EK-Quantum (CPU & Mobo) | Hydro Copper (2080Ti) | Custom external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

nazeem
Level 7
Same problem - I have a MAximus VI Extreme, and I can't find the .rbr file after running realbench.

nazeem wrote:
Same problem - I have a MAximus VI Extreme, and I can't find the .rbr file after running realbench.

You should get a prompt asking you where to save it. This is only available after logging in.

owcraftsman - For your situation I don't know sorry. I cannot download your PC specs, please add them to your profile.