Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Gx500

  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Gx500

    Anybody know when this notebook will be available?
    Last edited by songb1rd; 09-05-2014 at 05:49 PM.

  2. #2
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    33

    End of September/ early October.

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by esfomeado View Post
    End of September/ early October.
    I'd imagine it depends a lot what market area we are talking here...

  4. #4
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyVacant View Post
    I'd imagine it depends a lot what market area we are talking here...
    Yeah sure but in USA that are the predictions.

  5. #5
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    34

    in for answers

    looking to order/ preorder the gx500!!!

  6. #6
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    an gaming laptop with UHD resolution, are you kidding me? how it could even be named as GAMING laptop? There's no way that this graphics could handle native resoulotion of this screen. Have fun wasting your money..

  7. #7
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    with the gtx 900m series coming out. Isn't ASUS shot them-self in the foot with gtx860m

  8. #8
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    even with 900 series it's still impossible for mobile graphs

  9. #9
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    33

    Quote Originally Posted by CzesioSiano View Post
    an gaming laptop with UHD resolution, are you kidding me? how it could even be named as GAMING laptop? There's no way that this graphics could handle native resoulotion of this screen. Have fun wasting your money..
    Asus never said that.
    You can play games if FUD. But what do you want and GTX 880m? Have you thought about the extra heat with that slim body? It would be unbearable.
    People like me that want portability and yet be able to play some games will chose this laptop.
    You can watch when available 4k movies without any problem.

  10. #10
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    18

    Quote Originally Posted by esfomeado View Post
    Asus never said that.
    You can play games if FUD. But what do you want and GTX 880m? Have you thought about the extra heat with that slim body? It would be unbearable.
    People like me that want portability and yet be able to play some games will chose this laptop.
    You can watch when available 4k movies without any problem.
    Never said what? GX500 is tagged as GAMING laptop, well enough it's in ROG series, so it IS an gaming laptop, em, sorry, my bad, it's pseudo-gaming laptop. Yeah on scaled resolution which is bad, no thank you, this is pointless. The point is to play games in native resolution, then they look as they should be. Nah, even GTX880M can't handle UHD, even GTX770 in SLI have some issues with this resolution, so think before you waste your money. Watching movies? On 15 inch screen in UHD? Meh.. You know that you don't even notice so much diffrence between FHD and UHD on 15'? It'd be better on 52' TV but not 15' laptop...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •