cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry Windows Issue

hysterla
Level 7
I got my new asus rog (something)g750 for my birthday, august 29th. When I opened it and started downloading things like skype or playing a game called Roblox, which I play, I noticed that it's blurry. The general windows 8 itself is fine, and the graphics are fine. There is no blurriness in my browser, or on my desktop. It only seems like when I am in skype, and roblox, and spotify, the resolution isn't correct. The resolution of my laptop is currently at the recommended, and highest level. I have no idea what is causing this, and I have tried a lot of things. Once again, only applications I have downloaded are blurry, but not all of them. Things like steam and google chrme aren't. It really upsets me that I have to look at the horrible quality of text and graphics while I'm playing games and mostly on skype, and it makes me feel like my vision itself is blurry. Please help, I will try anything at this point.
1 REPLY 1

hysterla
Level 7
It also might not be a g750, lol I don't know how to check. I am smarter than a white girl with computers, but not that smart.