cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekend of Fun - Live Stream and Massive OC'n

Retired
Not applicable
Approximately around 8PM PST tonight V2-V3, Honda City and myself will be Benching our systems for extrem-e-peen, thats EXTRA-E-Peen. Hopefully if all goes well V2-V3 will have a live stream going for his system. The plan is to have 2 web cams broadcasting; One pointed directly at his rig so you can see the machine itself melt from his abuse and a 2nd webcam pointed at his screen so you can see the benchs as they run.

Any Concerns, complaints, whines, moans, cries of agony or ideas should be posted here.

Also this footage may not be suitable for children or people with a history of heart failure, footage may contain scenes of Travis without a shirt on or massive consumption of booze.
7 REPLIES 7

Retired
Not applicable
I'll be there.

Suggestion: Vent server? Just a thought.

Retired
Not applicable
Thats a good idea, the Livestream doesn't seem to like playing audio very well, it might be easier to just setup a Vent Server for audio and disable it on Livestream.

Ill see what I can come up with as far as Vent Servers go, if anyone has one that can we used (and shared publicly for tonight) let me know please. If its NOT your personal vent server or you do NOT have permission from the owner do NOT post its information here please.

Retired
Not applicable
I'm pretty sure I can provide a server. I'll get back here ASAP with the go/no go situation.

Retired
Not applicable
Sounds good Victus, Thanks man

Retired
Not applicable
I have the ventrilo server approval. [My old time WoW raiding guild vent.]

Info:
IP: mon02.voicemonsters.com
Port: 3813
Password: howRyah2day [Case sensitive]

Use "Chatroom 1" for the channel.

Retired
Not applicable
I gotta watch this. ill possibly be in vent aswell.

Retired
Not applicable
We are about to get the Webcam's up and running, we had an issue with not having Jager or redbull so priority #1 was to acquire overclocking fuel.

I'll repost a new thread with links to the streams, we might have 3 up and a vent server up for audio if the Livestream Audio sucks again.