cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when OD is off i get green text when i scroll

Debotime12
Level 7
Hey there when i have OD set to off every webpage when i scroll has green text is that normal? Even on the desktop...
4 REPLIES 4

agentbb007
Level 7
Debotime12 wrote:
Hey there when i have OD set to off every webpage when i scroll has green text is that normal? Even on the desktop...

I see it too, I believe it is called "Inversion Artifacts", there is a test on the Blur Busters website called Moving Solid Colors (Thin Bars) which really shows the problem. You can see how the grey lines turn green during motion. Hopefully they are able to fix this with some kind of firmware patch. But in the meantime I'm going to keep OD set to Normal which seems to help minimize the problem.

agentbb007 wrote:
I see it too, I believe it is called "Inversion Artifacts", there is a test on the Blur Busters website called Moving Solid Colors (Thin Bars) which really shows the problem. You can see how the grey lines turn green during motion. Hopefully they are able to fix this with some kind of firmware patch. But in the meantime I'm going to keep OD set to Normal which seems to help minimize the problem.
Ya i get the same thing. OD on normal help reduce the effect. on the Inversion Uniformity test my screen keeps blinking when it should be solid, How does your monitor do on that test?

Debotime12 wrote:
Ya i get the same thing. OD on normal help reduce the effect. on the Inversion Uniformity test my screen keeps blinking when it should be solid, How does your monitor do on that test?

Yes mine is blinking on the Inversion Uniformity test as well.

class101
Level 7
COmplete screen blinking ? I don't get that here whether I'm on Normal or OFF I see up and bottom the same but sometimes the up and bottom flashes(but not all the screen blinking), on all 3 refresh rates. I keep this settings on Normal it seems the best settings based on tftcentral