cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio crash

krp115
Level 7
I have had my system running smooth for about a month with a few easy to solve errors, except this one. Wanting to tweak some settings. I opened the sound manager, clicked sonic studio and "realtek hd audio manager has stopped working" appeared.

Tried it a couple of more times and got the same error.

So far I've updated the bios, updated ai suite, used the old driver (from the disc), the newest driver (7272), ive tried wiping every last bit of " realtek" data, and i even tried to drag the files in from another system. Nothing would work

Its not a huge problem since i use wireless headsets often, but it is simply aggravating that im suddenly not able to use the sonic studio when im using speakers.

Some Specs:

MB: M7G
CPU: Pentium g3258 OCed at 3.6ghz
7 REPLIES 7

Moz
Level 7
I have the same problem ! I tried all the driver i can find...

Rampage V Extreme

rajkosikimic
Level 7
i also have the same problem!! i installed the new version of BIOS and now, every time i click on sonic studio it crashes..

maximus VII hero

toronto699
Level 13
http://station-drivers.com/index.php/articles/1237-realtek-high-definition-audio-hda-drivers-version...
don't know if these drivers will help. but these are the drivers that work for me. these have dolby as well
Tip , uninstall your audio driver from device manager , then install any audio driver u desire

KotTHECat
Level 10
Same problem here. Tried alredy different drivers and noone works as it should. If i click on Sonic Studio tab it crashes immediately
MAXIMUS VII Hero
Win7 x64
Intel Core i7 6700K, ASUS Maximus VIII Hero, ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Kingston 2x8GB HX426C15FBK2/16, Corsair MP510 960GB, Toshiba X300 4TB, XFX Pro 750W, Windows 10 Pro

KotTHECat
Level 10
Since nobody helps, I've found temporary workaround by myself: i installed Realtek driver from RAMPAGE V EXTREME (on my M7Hero; may work on another Z97 boards as well) and Sonic Studio doesnt crash anymore! Also, Asus Sonic Suite Plugins must be installed (you can see it using IOBIT Uninstaller) as well as the "C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{928023c5-f0b7-4152-bbeb-8d74bc130782}\SetupSonicPlugins_R2.exe" must be there, otherwise it will crash (the key can differ).
P.S. I know that my english sucks, but i hope this can be helpful for somebody...
Intel Core i7 6700K, ASUS Maximus VIII Hero, ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Kingston 2x8GB HX426C15FBK2/16, Corsair MP510 960GB, Toshiba X300 4TB, XFX Pro 750W, Windows 10 Pro

Zwimx
Level 7
Tried the fix, but it stopped working as soon as I started editing settings in the sonic studio...

I have the same problem whit the newest drivers, already installed 3 times. I get the Realtek software running but when i click it to open Sonic Studio it will crash.

Im on z170 Maximus viii Hero