cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warped Vision Indie GoGo

WarpedVisionPC
Level 8

Enjoy our warped vision commercial

My name is Rob AKA Lokiey and I'm the CEO of Warped Vision PC.

My dream is to grow my business and extend my marketing reach to the degree that I am able to provide elite custom built computers to the world at large.

Most people have probably heard of Alienware, or other high-end system builders, but my vision is to do it better -- by providing customization to the case and cooling components on a level that's simply not in front of the general public right now.

I've spent years watching and working this market.

Warped Vision aims to separate ourselves from the competition and the practice of over-charging and under delivering that these big companies are often guilty of.

Our computers are built with the same state-of-the-art high-quality components that are on the market, but it doesn't end there. Through our strategic partnerships with acrylic designers and fabricators, a Warped Vision PC includes customizations to the liquid cooling components, tubing, case, lighting, and cabling that these other companies can't and aren't even offering.

With our custom cut-out acrylic cases and components Warped Vision aims to take custom computers to the next level.

We have the vision to bring something fresh to the market and we aim to do it at a price that is fair.

If our campaign is successful, we plan on sharing our creative process and documenting the journey. As things progress, we'll be offering an inside look at the development of the new website, and our production/fabrication process.

Additionally, we've come up with some great perks to show our gratitude. Keep reading for more information.

Thank you for taking the time to learn about our campaign and especially -- thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to our believers and contributors.

Thanks for sharing our warped vision,
Rob

Please share this with all your friends and the world and show some love for a guy making his dream come true

9 REPLIES 9

WarpedVisionPC
Level 8
I wanted to post the first few pictures of the case that were going to be giving as a reward but also be giving away if we reach certain goals. I also wanted to add that we are going to be partnering up with donate games her soon that for each goal amount we set we will be giving away full gaming computers to cancer patients for there help and our strong belief in there work. This campaign is no longer about just me trying to make my dream come true but also the dreams of people fighting the worst disease out there. We want to help bring joy and smiles to there faces in our campaign of making our dream possible of this start up.

Enjoy the case pictures and feedback is welcomed and wanted, if you have any questions please ask away.

toronto699
Level 13
WOW Nice

WarpedVisionPC
Level 8
I also wanted to take the time to point out that we took water cooling into complete considering into this design as you might notice this case is wider then most. This allow for the power supply,hard drives to be mounted on the back side leaving room on the front for 3 triple radiators and to cylinders reservoirs on the front next to the motherboard. This will also allow you to mount 3 cylinder reservoirs on the backside should you want to do a push pull on the front radiator. This is also just slightly taller then the standered allow all three radiators to be running push pull and still leaving plenty of room, best air flow and very clean look with the power supply on the backside with only the cables coming through.

WarpedVisionPC
Level 8
I just wanted to take a quick second because it dawned on me i never really let the community know who i am, up until now i have been posting under the name lokiey. I realized people must or might think im just a spammer promoting my think but im also a community member who created this account for everything warped vision related. I do hope that people here don't think this is in bad taste posting my campaign here but when your solo promoting i need to try and build a following with in the communities im already a part of.

chrsplmr
Level 18
Hey Lokiey .. Personally I don't see anything wrong .. of course I'm assuming that beauty has a ROG board under there ..
specs would be nice ..
You may want to forward this thread's link to MarshallR@Asus in a PM and see if he objects .. he is the Marshall afterAll.
Best of Luck .. Very nice.imho. .c.

PS .. you may want to edit the first post to reflect that you are Lokiey and known to us ..
but then there are images in that post so you may not be able to ..
Ask a Mod to help you out there, if you think it is worth doing, I do.

chrsplmr wrote:
Hey Lokiey .. Personally I don't see anything wrong .. of course I'm assuming that beauty has a ROG board under there ..
specs would be nice ..
You may want to forward this thread's link to MarshallR@Asus in a PM and see if he objects .. he is the Marshall afterAll.
Best of Luck .. Very nice.imho. .c.

PS .. you may want to edit the first post to reflect that you are Lokiey and known to us ..
but then there are images in that post so you may not be able to ..
Ask a Mod to help you out there, if you think it is worth doing, I do.

I was able to edit my first post to reflect that i am also a member in the community and people can now see me as such. This was a good move as people want to know who they are dealing with and not just some spammer trying to get the communities attention. I also have an update on the campaign as we have decided to work with donate games cancer foundation. We decided that with every 10k goal met on the campaign we will be donating a $2500 gaming computer to a lucky cancer patient in need of some joy.

This is a cause that hits close to home for me as i lost my father 6 years ago to the disease and was a very trying time for him. So if im able to bring joy and a smile to a patient gamer that will allow him to have something that can give him happiness during his hard time then im 100% on board. So this campaign is no longer just about me and my dream but also for the dreams of these kids/adults going through this very hard stage of there life.

WarpedVisionPC
Level 8
Well the case pictured there is going to be the reward case given to backers of the project along with and entering in the raffle should goals be met. Now the case being used in the sponsored build with my partners over at frozenQ PC Mods alex and steve are making me a masterpiece of a case. They are also making 3 custom helix reservoirs 240mm that will be mounted on the backside of the case with the power supply and hard drives mounted vertical. It will also have all custom etchings to asus rog,evga,nvidia on it that will all light up red from the acrylic from back lighting inside the case.

The specs of upcoming build

Asus rampage v extreme
i7 4960x
64gb gskill ripjaw series
3x gtx 680 4gb ( upgradeing to gtx 980's or better later)
2x samsung 840 pro 512 raid0
evga supernova 1500watt

Water cooling parts
EK water blocks for the following
cpu,north/south,memory,video cards
XSPC duel bay duel d5 water pumps
x3 xspc triple radiators
fittings all bit fenix
tubing all acrylic with custom bends
also including custom acrylic plates for blocks and back plates with custom etching

The rest are just odds and ends but this is going to be a massive build showing off everything warped vision and frozenQ are able to do when they team up together. If our backing goal is met then as stated above we will also raffle off that build to one lucky backer and become his dream rig to show off to everyone.

WarpedVisionPC
Level 8
Well as promised here are the finished product pictures for the perk case were giving away for being a backer and wanted everyone to see it and give there thoughts. I think it came out really great and those who end up with one surly wont be disappointed as we tried to think of everything when we went into this design process.

X-ROG
Level 15
WarpedVisionPC wrote:
Warped Vision aims to separate ourselves from the competition and the practice of over-charging and under delivering that these big companies are often guilty of.

I'm sorry but what is this implying?

By all means share your mod project but we strictly don't allow users asking for money on this forum; investment/cash sponsorship/contributions/donations are all banned because it leaves us liable for facilitating it should things go bad.

You're acting with the intent of a commercial entity and we have our own partners who we support. Should you, in future, become an ROG system integrator partner, we'll welcome you here.

Thread closed.