Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Let's do one problem at a time
    First of all: Yes, it could be a problem, so try connecting one fan to the dedicated CPU fan position. If this works you at least know what you want: disabling the bios demand for a dedicated CPU fan

Concerning the RAM: Have you tried every stick on it's own? (Just to make sure all sticks work) and then test them in pairs? Perhaps it's just a little dust, preventing a clean connection. If every stick works fine on it's own, and, testing with only one stick in 4 different positionings, you make sure the connection is not an issue, AND after reinstalling every 4 sticks correctly, you might have a mobo problem.

As to the keyboards... What keyboard are you using? And what else is connected through USB? Had a similar issue. Logitech G15, 2 devices in the USB Ports of the Keyboard... were shown as keyboards at post.

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Quote Originally Posted by jholt View Post
    Swiftech Apogee XL
    Thank you for that last piece of information.

To disable the CPU Fan Error message, go into your BIOS and navigate to the Monitor tab. Once you're in that section, scroll down to the CPU Fan Speed option and disable it. Save and exit.

Back to your RAM problem. When installing your CPU block, use a criss cross pattern when tightening your screws. Make sure you don't apply too much pressure and you don't overtighten the screws. When you install your RAM, verify that you've seated them properly. Push them down all the way into the slot until your hear a "click" sound.

Report back your results.

ROG Member Array

Just a question (I only have Sabertooth boards) ... does the RVE have an MemOK LED and Test Button? :X (To lazy to look myself atm)

ROG Enthusiast Array

OK now it sees all 4 stick, tried them 1 at a time. Dont think i had it screwed down too far, it only lets you go so far, and i wasnt even to that point yet. Really there only has to be a couple threads attached on each screw. Dont know what else it could have been though.

ROG Enthusiast Array

and the led works now too. Thanks guys

You're welcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2