cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new G750JZ cannot re-enable touchpad with Fn-F9

alienbaby
Level 7
After reviewing the notebook pc manual (pdf) included with my brand new Asus Rog G750jz, I noticed that it indicates if you hit Fn-F9, it disables the touch pad. The problem is, when I go to re-enable it, the touch pad doesn't actually re-enable when I toggle Fn-F9 again. Am I doing something wrong?

I hit Fn-F9 to disable the touch pad a few days ago. When I hit Fn-F9 again, I see the my mouse cursor spin for a half-second like as if it is processing for a brief moment. But the touch pad does not actually get re-enabled at that point and I am expecting it to be re-enabled.

The only way that I can actually use the mouse capabilities is if I plug an external mouse into the laptop. That is how I intend to use it most of the time, but sometimes I'm on the go and I actually need the touch pad to be re-enabled again.

Any advice on how I could get this working would be appreciated. I haven't really installed any new software yet and I just got this brand new Asus Rog g750jz in the mail a few days ago. It's running Windows 8.1 Pro.
1 REPLY 1

toronto699
Level 13
check the driver page of theG750JZ , I think I saw something on this there