cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG287Q and tri sli issues

pathfindercod
Level 8
I recently finished building my new system. I had zero issues before with my asus pb287q. I now have had one blue screen and two crashes to a snowy pixelated screen with the pg278q monitor.

Specs:
Asus RIVBE
4960x
32gb dominator GT ram
3 x EVGA Kinping GPUS
corsair ax1500i psu

Everything running at stock speeds.

I get crazy stuttering with gsync and sli turned on. I am on the latest whql NVidia driver. I have tried 60/120/144. 144hz seems to be the worst for stuttering.

Any ideas?
4 REPLIES 4

kkn
Level 14

Vannor
Level 7
Try iCafe 340.72 drivers and let us know if it gets better.

G-Sync is smooth on single card only. To me, it's an issue related to frame-latency variability of the SLI.

RB1988
Level 7
I bought the Monitor last december it went fine for a couple of days. I had the Asus VK 278Q before. I have the Bug "OUT OF RANGE" when windows Starts up. While switching thru the frequencies with the Turbo Button it would also go "OUT OF RANGE". I noticed in the NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL that there is a tab with User Defined Resolution, when try to pick a Refresh Rate it just displays 144Hz. Does anyone have the same problem and possibly knows a fix for it?

My System:

Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
ASUS RIVE
CPU: i7-4930K @ Stock Speed
32GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE "NON KIT" @ 1600 MHz via XMP
OS Disk: 256GB Sandisk SSD
RAID 0: 2x 256GB Sandisk SSD
Back Up: 2TB WD Green
GPUs: 3x ASUS GTX 660Ti DC2 Top (Factory OC)
PSU: Coolermaster 1300W
GPU Tweak 2.7.5.0
NVIDIA DRIVER 347.09

simfreak101
Level 7
im running windows 8.1; i havent had any of these issues;
Im running 3 980 EVGA's with 3 ROG's;

I have found that windows 7 has the worst support in new hardware. It might work, but it doesnt work well. Once i went to windows 8.1 w/up everything worked so much better.

The only issue i have had, it now that i have the ROG's it takes about 2 minutes for the computer to shut down. Meaning, it sits at a black screen for 2 min before the PC turns off. This only started when i got the ROG's nothing else changed. I just live with it.