Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phoenix ; Arne's RVE build

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Phoenix

Seemed appropriate.

My Red / Black RIVE build went through some ups and downs...deaths and re-animations...then there was the darkness of the RIVBE build...which all goes on E-Bay

Now the ROG Red and Black rise again.

Slowly....availability in Spain is a waiting game...
32 REPLIES 32

Nate152
Oh Boy, this is going to be good. I wish you better luck with the rampage v.

Menthol
Level 14
Arne, Hope you have good luck with this build, be careful with the voltages into the CPU, and enjoy the bd code while playing with RAM timings. The retry button has been used a lot on my board, but I was trying for gold with a bronze CPU. You know what happened, I am now on my second chip, it's not any better, but I know when to stop pushing now.

Raja
Level 13
How high did you set voltages?

Nate152 wrote:
Oh Boy, this is going to be good. I wish you better luck with the rampage v.

Thanks a lot Nate! As a first comment that puts some good karma into the build 🙂

Menthol wrote:
You know what happened, I am now on my second chip, it's not any better, but I know when to stop pushing now.

Actually I didn't know! what happened?...have I missed something:eek:

Crumbs! Sorry to hear that...you on your second CPU I haven't got my first yet.

Yeah I'd echo ...
Raja@ASUS wrote:

Raja@ASUS wrote:

I think what did it was CPU input at 2.2,v Vcore 1.47v, memory at 1.65v
Using a water chiller

Menthol wrote:
I think what did it was CPU input at 2.2,v Vcore 1.47v, memory at 1.65v
Using a water chiller

Did you run a stress test with that as well? If so which one?

Raja@ASUS wrote:
Did you run a stress test with that as well? If so which one?

XTU and Realbench, Raja as much as I appreciate your interest, help and guidance this is Arne's thread and I don't want to take up anymore space that Arne could be using for his excellent photography skills. Arne, sorry I will kill my hardware in my own thread

Menthol wrote:
XTU and Realbench, Raja as much as I appreciate your interest, help and guidance this is Arne's thread and I don't want to take up anymore space that Arne could be using for his excellent photography skills. Arne, sorry I will kill my hardware in my own thread

Nah post away. You put the info in here, so it needs to be complete. I can always prune and split if need be.