Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modding resources

DarthBeavis
Level 9
5 REPLIES 5

pacman
Level 7
I don't know if it was purely coincidental, but I was happy to see SVC at the top of the list. Their customer service is top notch and, as a result, I always check their store before I consider buying anything elsewhere. Their sale and clearance items have some gems. It's a shame that it looks like they've scaled back their water cooling inventory.

Retired
Not applicable
pacman wrote:
I don't know if it was purely coincidental, but I was happy to see SVC at the top of the list. Their customer service is top notch and, as a result, I always check their store before I consider buying anything elsewhere. Their sale and clearance items have some gems. It's a shame that it looks like they've scaled back their water cooling inventory.

Petras Tech Shop is far superior than Silicon Valley Compucycle. While SVC has a slightly more varied selection, PTS has extremely awesome tech support and only stocks the best components.
Unfortunaly PTS had to close it's Milpitas shop front, and I believe it is operated 100% thru their website now at http://petrastechshop.com/

Just my .02 🙂

Americanfreak
Level 7
Nice start to the list as some of them I like to visit regularly. I had a few issues with SVC, but they did correct them so that brought it back to even with me.

awesome. I should list AMericanFreak as a modding resource 😉

Retired
Not applicable
Not only to meet the highest quality HDMI 1080P resolution, but also support DVD Audio as the most advanced digital audio formats, support for stereo eight-channel 96kHz or 192kHz digital audio transmission, and only one HDMI cable, eliminating the digital audio connection . HDMI standard also have the extra space for future upgrades can be applied to audio and video formats. Sufficient to cope with 1080p video and 8-channel audio signals. And because of a 1080p video and an 8-channel audio signal needs less than 4Gbps, so HDMI there is a great margin. This allows it to be connected with a cable DVD player, receiver and PRR. HDMI also supports EDID, DDC2B, so HDMI Converters has a "plug and play" feature, the signal source and display devices will automatically be "consultation" to automatically select the most appropriate video / audio formats.

http://www.espow.com/wholesale-entertainment-home-theater-hdmi-display-port-hdmi-switches-splitters....