cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Front Base, longer cables?

runbmp
Level 7
I bought a ROG Front Base ( Dual-bay gaming panel ) and the bundled cables are relatively short. Especially when housed in a Corsair 950D... The AAFP pins are located at the back of the board on Rampage V.

Is there someone or somewhere on Asus you can purchase an extended version of the cable?

I've been on the asus support site for help but they don't seem to have the panel in their drop down menu and I can't accurately get someone to help me. ( I chose the closest option but never got a reply.)

If anyone has any insight or suggestion they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
2 REPLIES 2

santz76
Level 8
Just get in touch with ASUS support and im sure they will help u out i am currently waiting on them to ship me a longer cable for mine a fine gentlemen by the name of Linjay has been helping me the department that had cables were out but he said they should be in stock soon and will email me when they ship to me, so if you ask they will ship longer one to you but FYI there is a thread here already regarding this issue! just email customer support they respond quickly

runbmp
Level 7
thanks for the heads up santz! will try and locate that thread.