cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website down for everyone else?

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Finally website comes back up after around a week. Everyone else had the same issue? ';x

Some slight changes I see. ;x
3 REPLIES 3

hmscott
Level 12
Darnassus wrote:
Finally website comes back up after around a week. Everyone else had the same issue? ';x
Some slight changes I see. ;x

Darnassus,

Just before the site went down, I got several warnings about the site being compromised with malware from various tools, going past the warnings I got this:

"Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."

Then a hour or so later, and for the time while the rog.asus.com site was down, it redirected to a page with this notice:

in the US the site redirected to this page:

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Yeah I was getting that, too. I've had it for like 5 days though or something.. unless things are slowing down for me from boredom.. ';x

Also check out my repaste, hmscott >;3

Darnassus wrote:
Yeah I was getting that, too. I've had it for like 5 days though or something.. unless things are slowing down for me from boredom.. ';x
Also check out my repaste, hmscott >;3

Darnassus, the rog.asus.com site has been up and down a number of times over the last couple of months. And a downtime like that happened just before the long downtime this week, so if you missed the small window of uptime, it might have been 5-6 days down for you.

But, good thing it was down, you got your G750JX repasted!! With amazing results! Congrats!! 🙂