Threaded View

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Florin's Avatar

Phoebus and Windows 10 Preview

I know it`s early to ask .. but is there any driver for windows 10 on the way ?

I mean the sound card works just fine in Windows 10 with 2 problems. You can`t install it directly trough the Setup since it will tell you the OS is not supported. You have to use Driver Update from Device Manager and point it to the installation folder. This means you have to manually start the Asus Phoebus App to control inputs. And the second is the Dolby Home Theather app that doesn`t work at all...

I know usually with a new OS if the driver is OK you can only change a line in the INF files to be accepted by the Setup.. but i have no idea where to look.

My system runs just fine Win 10 Preview except the Dolby app.. meaning you can`t use any equalizer.
    i7-4790k + Corsair H80i | Asus Maximus VII Ranger | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1866 | Sapphire R9-290 OC Vapor-X 4GB | Asus Xonar Phoebus + Audio Technica M50 | 1xSSD Corsair 120 GB | 4x1 TB Seagate HDD | Corsair CX750M | Corsair Carbide 300R | Razer Taipan + Logitech G11 | Windows 10 64bit