cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rampage iii formula LGA intel Motherboard problem

Amadauss
Level 7
Hi,

Been working great for years. Running a raid setup with 2 intel solid state drives. frankly, to many installs of new programs and thinking a software or hardware conflict created so cannot even get it running in safe mode. Put a new monitor in and the system crashed and for the life of me cannot seem to get it to boot up. I unplugged the raid intel drives and put on a single hard drive to re install windows. because I need to get some info off those intel drives. Windows was running on it. So thought install windows on a new drive and once running, plug the intel drives in as second drives and then pull off what I need. Problem is had all kinds of issues getting it to recognize the hard drive and now it does, but when putting windows 7 in will not boot up even though it tells me no operating system. is their a setting I am missing to get it to boot up windows? I am even going to preplace the dvd/cd drive to see if it is just an issue also. Should I be plugging that new drive into any special sata port? I tried the red connection (3 gray) and the drive was not even recognized. So that is when I pulled the intels out and put the new drive (single) into one of those slots. Any help appreciated. thanks
0 REPLIES 0