cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

27" ROG Swift availability???

philmabee
Level 7
Was supposed to be August, then September, now it's October. Do we have a time frame on when this will be available? :mad:
4 REPLIES 4

The_Veterant
Level 7
I just bought the last one @ new egg, the page says unavailable but I went ahead and place it in my order and accepted the transaction, order it friday, since its a long weekend I will received it tomorrow. It's been out you have to keep looking hard Ebay has it very expensive not worth it, guy. Good luck.
"I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.". 😄

I can't find a site that has it available. Everyone is out of stock. You can order through Ebay or Amazon but the price is over $1,000. At $799 it is already crazy expensive.

The_Veterant
Level 7
Well guys there you have it, I just got in my new SWIFT PG278Q true UPS and as I'm typing this post with it, so far so good, I haven't play BF4 yet but as soon as I finish here I will to see if any tearing happens with my (2) way SLI GTX670 DC2 Top Clock to 1225Mhz. Let see how I lucky do I get. I will keep you guys posted if anything change.

Just got done playing BF4 for a while and I just was killing this game @ high settings with just this (2) little cards, no tearing so far and just using the 337.88 driver from Nvidia. U do the Math guys.
"I'm not an OCer just looking a good MENTOR". UyqtCojoXecQlo.". 😄

pennyboy
Level 9
Got my replacement one today too, first one had dead pixels and a bright spot. Loving the monitor my new one has no flaws! More stock is starting to come into New Zealand but they sell out fast so not sure how long they will last. I have never seen so much hype over a monitor but the hype is justified!