cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping to norway

Lubert85
Level 7
MarshallR

Do you have any information about the asus g751 has started shipping to norway?
43 REPLIES 43

Sagi
Level 7
I placed an order @ Komplett for the G751JY.

It was supposed to arrive October 10, but then they dealyed it another week.. But today it got delayed again. So now it won't be in stock before October 31.

I assume it's the same for Denmark, Sweden and Norway since they have a shared stockholding for all 3 countries placed in Sweden.

It's a bit disappointing tho, you could already buy the MSI G72 on their website several days ago.. They won't confirm the date of the G751, because ASUS keeps postponing it.
The King of the north!

Sagi wrote:
I placed an order @ Komplett for the G751JY.
It was supposed to arrive October 10, but then they dealyed it another week.. But today it got delayed again. So now it won't be in stock before October 31.
I assume it's the same for Denmark, Sweden and Norway since they have a shared stockholding for all 3 countries placed in Sweden.
It's a bit disappointing tho, you could already buy the MSI G72 on their website several days ago.. They won't confirm the date of the G751, because ASUS keeps postponing it.

Sagi, all good things come to those with the patience to wait.

It took from August 8, 2013 to November 20, 2013 for my G750JH to arrive. At least you won't need to wait that long.

Of course, in the interim I had a G750JW and a G750JX, so... work the resources available until that which you desire becomes available.

Please let us know when your G751JY arrives 🙂

Foss90
Level 7
Lubert85 wrote:
MarshallR

Do you have any information about the asus g751 has started shipping to norway?

Same situation for me.
Let's just hope it doesnt get further delayed after the 31st.

Foss90 wrote:
Same situation for me.
Let's just hope it doesnt get further delayed after the 31st.

Haha I bet it will 🙂 Not sure if they are having issues with the shipments or something.
The King of the north!

Its a real shame asus dosnt respond to this. Because many of my friends have already chosen the new msi with 980m. Because it was available in norway today. Im actually thinking about canceling my order do to lack of information about shipping date. I cant wait for mid november.

Sagi wrote:
Haha I bet it will 🙂 Not sure if they are having issues with the shipments or something.

You were right. Now the date is set to 15th november - still not confirmed.

DyreVaa wrote:
You were right. Now the date is set to 15th november - still not confirmed.

Yep, which is why I ordered mine from Dustin.dk instead + it was cheaper as well 🙂

I'm waiting for the delivery guy right now.. Should be here within 1-2 hours!
The King of the north!

X-ROG
Level 15
Cmon guys it's been less than 24 hours and I'm +8hrs ahead, give me a chance 😛

Ask on ROG Nordic's Facebook page - they're active with responses.

I got an mail from the shop that i ordered from, that the version with the m.2 pcie ssd is delayed. Unknow release date. Thats really strange. Because reviews of that version is popping up these days. I keep on wondering how MSI could be so much quicker on the trigger.