Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Shipping to norway

MarshallR

Do you have any information about the asus g751 has started shipping to norway?

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

I placed an order @ Komplett for the G751JY.

It was supposed to arrive October 10, but then they dealyed it another week.. But today it got delayed again. So now it won't be in stock before October 31.

I assume it's the same for Denmark, Sweden and Norway since they have a shared stockholding for all 3 countries placed in Sweden.

It's a bit disappointing tho, you could already buy the MSI G72 on their website several days ago.. They won't confirm the date of the G751, because ASUS keeps postponing it.
    Last edited by Sagi; 10-14-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    The King of the north!

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lubert85 View Post
    MarshallR

Do you have any information about the asus g751 has started shipping to norway?
    Same situation for me.
    Let's just hope it doesnt get further delayed after the 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Foss90 View Post
    Same situation for me.
    Let's just hope it doesnt get further delayed after the 31st.
    Haha I bet it will Not sure if they are having issues with the shipments or something.
    The King of the north!

ROG Member Array

Its a real shame asus dosnt respond to this. Because many of my friends have already chosen the new msi with 980m. Because it was available in norway today. Im actually thinking about canceling my order do to lack of information about shipping date. I cant wait for mid november.

Helium Chilled Array _ PC Specs
    _ PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G46VW
    MotherboardRampage IV Gene
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-3930K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (CMD32GX3M4A2133C9)
    Graphics Card #1ROG Matrix GTX 780 Ti
    Sound CardROG SupremeFX III
    MonitorASUS VG248QE with GSync mod
    Storage #1Plextor PX-M2 SSD 120GB
    Storage #2G.Skill Phoenix Blade 480GB PCIe SSD
    CPU CoolerCooler Master Seidon 240M
    CaseCooler Master HAF-X
    Power SupplySeasonic X-750
    Keyboard Corsair K90
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Orion
    OS Windows 8.1 Update 1
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

Cmon guys it's been less than 24 hours and I'm +8hrs ahead, give me a chance :P

Ask on ROG Nordic's Facebook page - they're active with responses.

ROG Member Array

I got an mail from the shop that i ordered from, that the version with the m.2 pcie ssd is delayed. Unknow release date. Thats really strange. Because reviews of that version is popping up these days. I keep on wondering how MSI could be so much quicker on the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallR@ASUS View Post
    Cmon guys it's been less than 24 hours and I'm +8hrs ahead, give me a chance :P

Ask on ROG Nordic's Facebook page - they're active with responses.
    MarshallR I did as you told us to do - But they just deleted my post without any reply or answer to my question.

All I asked about was "How come ASUS continuously postpone the G751 in Denmark, Sweden and Norway?" .. I guess it's a very sensetive subject to ask about. Why else would they delete the post, rather then just answering it?!

Atm. it's ment to arrive October 31 - BUT IT'S NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ASUS.. YET <--- This is slightly annoying, when you see MSI is shipping their models 2-4 weeks ahead of ASUS and didn't postpone their delivery.. Not even once!

This is by all means not ment as negative comment; I'm just frustrated that some countries already recieved their shipments; But we can't even get a date for when it's going to arrive at our webshops.
    The King of the north!

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sagi View Post
    MarshallR I did as you told us to do - But they just deleted my post without any reply or answer to my question.

All I asked about was "How come ASUS continuously postpone the G751 in Denmark, Sweden and Norway?" .. I guess it's a very sensetive subject to ask about. Why else would they delete the post, rather then just answering it?!

Atm. it's ment to arrive October 31 - BUT IT'S NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY ASUS.. YET <--- This is slightly annoying, when you see MSI is shipping their models 2-4 weeks ahead of ASUS and didn't postpone their delivery.. Not even once!

This is by all means not ment as negative comment; I'm just frustrated that some countries already recieved their shipments; But we can't even get a date for when it's going to arrive at our webshops.
    Worst is that we wont see the Pcie version anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lubert85 View Post
    Worst is that we wont see the Pcie version anytime soon
    That's not entirely true tho because the JY model @ Komplett comes with 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD .. But that is the same for the JT model.

What I don't understand is the delay between the US market and the EU market, or at least the Nordic countries.
    The King of the north!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast