Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sagi View Post
    That's not entirely true tho because the JY model @ Komplett comes with 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD .. But that is the same for the JT model.

What I don't understand is the delay between the US market and the EU market, or at least the Nordic countries.
    Thats wrong, i got a email on wednsday where komplett told me the pcie was delayed. But they havent got the new info from asus to update the webpage to the right version. I have already ordered on the day it went online for preorder from komplett.no
    And all the other stores i have emailed with confirms the same. A regular 256gb ssd.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Could you take a screenshot of the email?

I'm getting different informations from Komplett in Denmark
    The King of the north!

ROG Member Array

Could you take a screenshot of the email?

I'm getting different informations from Komplett in Denmark
    Here
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos KOmplett.jpg  

Penguin missionary Array WhiteEyeDoll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lubert85 View Post
    Thats wrong, i got a email on wednsday where komplett told me the pcie was delayed. But they havent got the new info from asus to update the webpage to the right version. I have already ordered on the day it went online for preorder from komplett.no
    And all the other stores i have emailed with confirms the same. A regular 256gb ssd.
    I just got informed by Asus Finland that all G751JY's that come with a SSD pre-installed include the M.2 PCIe x4 SSD.
    So that means that the laptop with 2 drives comes with a 256GB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD and a 7200rpm 1TB HDD.

The G751JY model that only includes the HDD still has an PCIe M.2 slot but doesn't include the special caddy for it.

In Finland the ETA at the moment is start of next month so I think thats about the same for other Nordic countries.
    Last edited by WhiteEyeDoll; 10-17-2014 at 05:10 PM.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEyeDoll View Post
    I just got informed by Asus Finland that all G751JY's that come with a SSD pre-installed include the M.2 PCIe x4 SSD.
    So that means that the laptop with 2 drives comes with a 256GB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD and a 7200rpm 1TB HDD.

The G751JY model that only includes the HDD still has an PCIe M.2 slot but doesn't include the special caddy for it.

In Finland the ETA at the moment is start of next month so I think thats about the same for other Nordic countries.
    I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Lubert85 View Post
    Here
    I tried to contact Komplett.dk regarding this - They said that without any order number or missing info, they couldn't tell if it was fake or not

And the only thing I asked about was "Regarding G751JY - can you confirm this" and then linked the picture..

They also said that they hardly make a 1000kr profit on the G751JY .. Which I somehow doubt
    The King of the north!

Penguin missionary Array WhiteEyeDoll's Avatar

They also said that they hardly make a 1000kr profit on the G751JY .. Which I somehow doubt
    Consumer electronics usually have quite low profits. It's the software and services what makes the big moneys.

For example at the time of its release in Finland PS4 made only 3% of its price as profits to the retailer.
    "Nope!"

-WhiteEyeDoll, since forever

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEyeDoll View Post
    Consumer electronics usually have quite low profits. It's the software and services what makes the big moneys.

For example at the time of its release in Finland PS4 made only 3% of its price as profits to the retailer.
    I'm aware of that - I've been selling these products for almost 7 years Still makes me questioning their profit, if they can offer him a 1000kr discount. Something just doesn't add up.

The danish support @ Komplett wasn't even aware of any problems with the m.2 pcie ssd .. The only way to offer him that amount, is if they actually DID swap it to a SATA3 and got a pricereduction from ASUS, but didn't adjust the price on their site.

I didn't receive any respond on their facebook site, neither did they want to confirm anything unless I had Lubert85's order number so they could doubble check it.
    Last edited by Sagi; 10-21-2014 at 08:08 PM.
    The King of the north!

ROG Member Array

Well, the Asus G751JY is now listed on Komplett.no as coming 8th november. Still not confirmed. Im really excited about the computer, so im still hoping we can get some updates about the shipping to the nordic countries here.

Quote Originally Posted by DyreVaa View Post
    Well, the Asus G751JY is now listed on Komplett.no as coming 8th november. Still not confirmed. Im really excited about the computer, so im still hoping we can get some updates about the shipping to the nordic countries here.
    Komplett ship all their products from Sweden - So ye, it's the same for all nordic contries
    The King of the north!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast