cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update Rog Front Base V44

Mobie
Level 7
My front base work fine in USB mode since the bug of CPU frequency problem. And now can't update Rog Front Base FW to V44, anyone help?

atm V40 with M7H
win7 64
5 REPLIES 5

JemTheWire
Level 7
Sorry to bump, but I have the same 'problem'. My current FW is v40 however in the Frontbase installation there is an update file to go from v36 to v44 and not v40 to v44..

is is it possible to go from v40 to v44 and if so, where can I find the correct upgrade file?

Thanks.

MatG
Level 9
I got problems updating too and im confused.

I got a Rampage V Extreme x99 Mobo, and can't update to Version 1.01.11 or Version 1.01.12 ?
I can install Version 1.01.06 but that version dont support my Motherboard??

Every time i try to install V. 1.01.11 or V. 1.01.12 the installation won't finish.
If i install Version 1.01.06 the installation completes and with no errors..

It should be the other way around i guess..

Today i saw that a new version was released V. 1.01.12 and i was frustrated to see that installation did not finish 😞

Any help?

MatG
Level 9
Any experts seing this thread?

Einstein
Level 7
I just bought the Rog Front Base and the only thing is working is cpu - mb temperature and fan speed. NO edit mode NO usb mode NO equalizer mode NO escape button working NO oc button Working nothing... Pls anyone can help i did a lot of research but still nothing. i havent manage to solve the problem.

Einstein wrote:
I just bought the Rog Front Base and the only thing is working is cpu - mb temperature and fan speed. NO edit mode NO usb mode NO equalizer mode NO escape button working NO oc button Working nothing... Pls anyone can help i did a lot of research but still nothing. i havent manage to solve the problem.

Have you set your profiles in your bios for OC- and updated your FB bios and Mobo bios (Hero board) - some you have to set up in your board bios and is AI Suite III installed.