cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield 3 bundled with the ROG and ASUS hardware!

Retired
Not applicable
With EA Games’ highly anticipated first person shooter Battlefield 3 hitting shelves, users can engage in all-out vehicle warfare with award-winning multiplayer on vast maps, or team up with a friend in a unique co-op campaign. Add to this an intense single player campaign and you have the most expansive shooter yet in the series.

As with any hot new release, many gamers are looking to upgrade their systems to experience a truly immersive game play. PC gamers can maximize their Battlefield 3 experience using ASUS hardware with a variety of products that come bundled with the full version of the game. Specially marked hardware bundles with Battlefield 3 include the ROG Rampage IV Extreme and Formula motherboards, ENGTX 560 Ti DCII graphics card and Xonar D2/D2X audio cards. Combined, they meet your system, visual and audio needs and are the perfect compliment to an already impressive game.

5 REPLIES 5

69_Goat
Level 7
Really cool, Brian !!

Now I want you to list complete specs on that Rampage IV Extreme.

What socket is that?

If it's 2011, I want one, maybe two.
i7-980X | EVGA 762 Classified | 6GB Dom GT 2000C7 | GTX580 SLI

i7-2600K | Asus MIVE-Z68 | 4GB Dom GT 2000C8 | GTX580 Martix

69_Goat's HWBOT Profile

Rampage IV Extreme is a LGA2011 board, it'll feature a X-Socket that allows you to use older 1366 Socket Mounting on older coolers by changing out the LGA2011 back plate to be replaced with an 1366 backplate. Another key feature is the OC Key which is an addon that plugs directly into one of your free DVI ports to display OC stats.

Has a bunch of other neat stuff you can see some other threads about samples some people have already gotten their hands on with a few specs already.

Jaytheredneck1
Level 8
Pretty sweet deal, I'm glad you guys decided not to include CHV in the list, I'd have been mighty pissed that I bought mine early. 😉
Crosshair V Formula 990FX 0506 Bios - Phenom II X6 1100T - Gskill Sniper 1600MHz (4x4GB) - Saphire Radeon 6770 - OCZ Agility 3 60GB - WD Black 1TB - Cooler Master V6GT - Antec Dark Fleet 85 - Antec CP-850 - Windows 7 Ultimate 64

kody7839
Level 7
When will the Xonar and 560Ti packages be available?
Rig: i7-2600K@4.9GHz | ASUS P8P67 Pro | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866 | EVGA GTX 680 | 2x120GB Vertex 3 SSD | 1TB Seagate | Seasonic X-850 | CM690II Advanced | 27" Catleap 1440p IPS (primary) and 23" LG IPS
Cooling: XSPC Raystorm CPU Block | EVGA Hydro Copper full cover GPU block | XSPC EX and RX 240 Rads |
6xAP-15s | Koolance PMP-450 | 1/2" Primochill tubing | XSPC black chrome compression fittings

kissenger
Level 7
I would also like to know when these bundles will be available to buy from online retailers. Do you have a rough ETA, Brian?