cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G750JZ Battery won't charge

DarkChuck
Level 7
So I have my new G750JZ laptop and I'm at my wits end with this battery problem that I have. I bought my laptop back in August and was very excited to use it. However, the problem I have is that the battery refuses to charge over whatever is left in the battery. I started out around 50% with the battery and it just would not charge past that. So I shut it down and charged it for over 10 hours straight. I turned it back on and apparently I lost about 2% of my battery. It still would not charge past the now 48% mark. Eventually I ran out of the power on my old battery. Thinking it was a problem with either the adapter or battery, I bought a new one hoping that it would this would change. It did not. My new battery started out around 60% and is having the same problem as the old one. I've tried the same solution as the old battery but no dice. Whenever I plug the charger in, it says plugged in and charging. However, the percentage itself does not rise past from where it started with. Eventually it changes from plugged in and charging to plugged in, not charging. I'm at my wits end with this problem and would love to hear any suggestions and fixes you guys might have for my laptop.
1 REPLY 1

aidilashari
Level 7
the same problem . I finally asked warranty and then replaced with a new battery. thanks