cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvell Console Driver

d3a7hpa1n
Level 9
Hi there,

I have a problem with a driver, i can't find what driver is for marvell console, any idea ?

My config :

Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme
CPU: Intel i7-5930K
CPU Cooler: Corsair H110
Memory: 8x 4G G.skill Rjpjaw F4-3000C15-4GRR
SSD: Asus Raidr (system)
SSD: 2X Samsung 840 evo 1to
HHD: 6X Western Digital 3To Red
PSU: Corsair ax1200i
Graphic Card: 2x MSI 4 Gaming GTX 980
BIOS version: 0706
Boot Order: option 1 - Windows boot manager

thx for all
12 REPLIES 12

Chino
Level 15

d3a7hpa1n
Level 9
Hi, problem solved with software Marvell MSU, thx for all

Hi,

Im currently having exactly the same problem, but I haven't got a RAIDR installed. I see that you installed "Marvell MSU" SW, but I don't find it, nor on the CD coming with the Rampage V Extreme, nor on the internet.

Can you help me locate it?

Thanks in advance!

dirray wrote:
Hi,

Im currently having exactly the same problem, but I haven't got a RAIDR installed. I see that you installed "Marvell MSU" SW, but I don't find it, nor on the CD coming with the Rampage V Extreme, nor on the internet.

Thanks in advance!

Hello

Check your other components. The R5E has no Marvell components onboard so this is not a motherboard issue.

dirray wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!

According to your specifications, you're running a Plextor M.2 SSD 512Gb? What is the exact model?

Hi,

It's a PLEXTOR PX-G512M6e

Kr

d3a7hpa1n
Level 9

Chino
Level 15
I have the 256GB of the Plextor M6e and I have installed it in both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 without any need for an additional driver.

Chino wrote:
I have the 256GB of the Plextor M6e and I have installed it in both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 without any need for an additional driver.

Hello

I have the same drive and have never needed any additional drivers.